Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There'll be no movement on Martinez until after today at least. They have a cup parade today and he's said that in the week after he'll be having talks with Whelan. So I wouldn't expect anything imminent if it is to be Martinez.

There'll be no movement on Martinez until after today at least. They have a cup parade today and he's said that in the week after he'll be having talks with Whelan. So I wouldn't expect anything imminent if it is to be Martinez.

Thursday/Friday lad

I would think he will be the new manager by next Monday

cant see too many transfers who ever the manager is, BK will point to the recent finishes and say if moyes could do it so can you

don't know how reliable this is but I work for Lloyds in chester and one of our operations managers is apparently mates with the press officer at man city and he seems to think mackay is one of the candidates who had been contacted, don't know why a city press officer would know this like. hope it's not true. I'm not claiming to be an itk, just word going around in our place.

Alan Stubbs can barely string a sentence together.

I've heard he is actually a fairly decent coach but that is only part of the job.

I will obviously support whoever comes in.

But i can't stress enough how gutted/annoyed I will be if its an internal appointment i.e/ Stubbs or Neville

I was at the game yesterday, and I thought we played really well. I am warming to the idea of an internal appointment, if we aren't going to get a top manager. There isn't much wrong with this team and I would sooner spend what money we have on players rather than manager.

Supporting whoever comes in

I will obviously support whoever comes in.

But i can't stress enough how gutted/annoyed I will be if its an internal appointment i.e/ Stubbs or Neville

Is exactly why our underachieving board will get away with an uninspiring appointment

If it's an internal appointment, Alan Irvine is the only one who makes any sense. He knows the club very well and, by most accounts, has a bit more authority around FF than Round. He had a nightmare at Sheff Wed, but he actually did very well in his first 18 months at PNE. The fact he's actually spent time managing a club of any sort makes him a far more sensible option than Stubbs, Weir, Neville et al.

It's an uninspiring choice but would probably be the most realistic attempt at attaining continuity, if that's what Kenwright desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back