Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is an internal appointment there should be uproar. How long are we going to allow this board to take the piss out of us whilst we accept it? They have turned us into a small club due to their small time vision.

As its a rumour free for all :)
Guy who comes into our place ..has just shown me the betting slip on Davie Weir as next manager..apparently comes from one of the players from yesterday..

Very VERY sad if we go for an Internal appointment. Uninspiring, unimaginative, and small time.

Why is it small time ? Lots of clubs have done it in the past across the continent. Barcelona do it time and again.

Depends on who is appointed rather, than from where he is coming.

Wait so Moyes is already at United preparing for next season and the board are probably preparing for their summer holiday...

Why is it small time ? Lots of clubs have done it in the past across the continent. Barcelona do it time and again.

Please don't compare us to Barcelona that's just embarrassing. The reason Barcelona did it was because they didn't really need tinkering with. It's basically the same. We on the other hand have a few things that need addressing and quickly. We need fresh blood with fresh ideas. Bringing in someone with no managerial experience is crazy in my opinion and reeks of small time thinking and exposes the board for the cheapskates that they are.

Did you really compare us with Barcelona ????

Worrying actually with what Moyes said after yesterday- along the lines of...

'I'd happily sit down with the Chairman and discuss my successor, it all depends if they want to continue with whats been done or go in a different direction'

So basically someone like Stubbs/Neville/Round/Weir to carry on as it is or someone external with new ideas.

I also think a big reason why they may look internally is that so many ex players wont lose their jobs at the club...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back