Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not totally against a internal like most. Of course the downside to that is an un-experienced PL level manager having a go at a top 6 club. The big plus to that is continuity, knowing the players, there weakness's, the transfer targets ect ect...

Even the most die-hard moyes basher's would surely have to admit he has put the club on a excellent footing in terms of scouting, training, club ethos ect, even if you question his tactics, style ect.

An internal appointment would at least carry on the above but Everyman is his own man so a Stubbs, big dunc will still have there own style, tactics ect...

Again I'd like to stress I'm not saying this IS the way me must go but I'm definately keeping an open mind to it.

If Kenwright had a pair?

DM at the United training ground first thing today revealed on Talk sport - I thought he was still contracted to us???

he'd have frog-marched Ginger off the premises as soon as he said he was going to United.

But that's the big difference between the EFC board and those at the clubs above us. Ours might have hearts in the right places, but the guys running the Likes of Chelsea, UTD, City etc are different animals. Could you imagine Abramovich letting an ex-manager hang around and advise him after announcing he was leaving to manage city or whoever?

The owners at the top 4/5 (and even 7th), are massively successful business people who are where they are because they want to succeed at all costs and know what they need to do to achieve it. Until we have someone driving this club with a similar mindset we'll always be "small-time".

Could be worse though, BK could've sold out to someone who wanted us to change to red kits like Cardiff had to I guess....:huh:

We just need someone with a mythical philosophy, a 200 page dossier and strategy paper, three envelopes and a very large picture of themselves looking slightly yewtree.......

Moyes is made out to be the greatest thing ever on here...Why? 11 years, won nothing ( 1 bloomin final ) He was good at his job and will do well at Man Utd ( I would though to be honest )

He hardly ever had a plan B, and sometimes no Plan A. I think he was here too long, we need a change.

I wish him well, but I am glad he has gone. We now have a chance to change what had become the norm.

Amen to this

Internal? Well im sure Rafael and Pereira would give us a better chance of ...Feck Me....Winning Something. Where is the Ambition?

he'd have frog-marched Ginger off the premises as soon as he said he was going to United.

But that's the big difference between the EFC board and those at the clubs above us. Ours might have hearts in the right places, but the guys running the Likes of Chelsea, UTD, City etc are different animals. Could you imagine Abramovich letting an ex-manager hang around and advise him after announcing he was leaving to manage city or whoever?

The owners at the top 4/5 (and even 7th), are massively successful business people who are where they are because they want to succeed at all costs and know what they need to do to achieve it. Until we have someone driving this club with a similar mindset we'll always be "small-time".

Could be worse though, BK could've sold out to someone who wanted us to change to red kits like Cardiff had to I guess....:huh:

I'm not a fan of the board in the slightest, but I'm glad in situations like this they act with dignity, it's how any self-respecting club should behave.

I'm not a fan of the board in the slightest, but I'm glad in situations like this they act with dignity, it's how any self-respecting club should behave.

Dignified is good and something to be proud of for sure. Fine line though between that and being walked over

Dignified is good and something to be proud of for sure. Fine line though between that and being walked over

We're not being walked over though, Moyes and the club agree'd the Chelsea game would be his last managerial involvement, now he's free to pack up his things and move to Utd. It's not adversely effecting the club in any way.

We're not being walked over though, Moyes and the club agree'd the Chelsea game would be his last managerial involvement, now he's free to pack up his things and move to Utd. It's not adversely effecting the club in any way.

OK. Well we'll see

18 years a go to the date we won the FA Cup against United... today our manager is at United's training ground.

I cannot believe we are, according to the Echo, talking to four internal candidates, and Martinez only. How short-sighted?
Pereira would come by all accounts, at least talk to him!

What is this crap im reading about moyes now doing 2 jobs at once on espn? Why cant he just get the hella out of here!

He needs a couple of days to negotiate the transfer of a couple of players from one of his clubs to one of his other clubs. He´ll demand a respectable fee right but nothing too respectable. Players aren´t slaves after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back