Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NAH LAD. BECAUSE HE FOLLOWS EVERTON IT MEANS HE'S JOINING US OKAY?! OKAY?!

He's only just starting following us though hasn't he?

Bit ironic that he does so not so long after being made favourite on certain bookmaker sites.

Bet he's just done for a laugh though.

Oh well at least it stops the talk of Stubbs and Neville taking over for a bit.

Teams with American players? I don't know that's just a guess

A quick check on wiki shows only Tottenham, Schalke and Nurnberg has American players. All regular for the national team, so that's probably the reason. He supports Stuttgart, so that checks out. No idea why he would follow Arsenal and Sampdoria though. And us...? :O

So from what I've read on today's forum, I've deduced that Vitor and Klinsman are moving to Formby nextdoor to one another. They will both manage Everton whilst living out some 'love thy neighbor'-esque sitcom-comedy life. Meanwhile, Stubbs and Weir will forever worming themselves into the mix by performing the evil-bidding of Goodison Overlord Kenwright.

All Hail Kenwright, All Hail Kenwright...

A quick check on wiki shows only Tottenham, Schalke and Nurnberg has American players. All regular for the national team, so that's probably the reason. He supports Stuttgart, so that checks out. No idea why he would follow Arsenal and Sampdoria though. And us...? :O

Well we have an American... Who regularly starts for the USA...

Over the last few days I have stated Alan Stubbs as our manager and rightly so, people chose not to believe me. The family member of Alan told me in good faith with the trust of not to tell anyone but unfortunately I've broken that bond. I disagreed with him and told him he won't be manager, he assured me he was and that it's a done deal, I acted just like you people on here, but I can't question Alan Stubbs can I if he has said it himself!

We have managers who want to come here, from overseas, the premiership and internally. If Kenwright hires internally he has let the club down and himself. I don't want to believe this internal appointment but I can't turn away from it if Alan Stubbs has said it himself.

He has kept it in his family and I have been sworn to secrecy on this, but I can't keep this news from my Evertonian family.

Over the last few days I have stated Alan Stubbs as our manager and rightly so, people chose not to believe me. The family member of Alan told me in good faith with the trust of not to tell anyone but unfortunately I've broken that bond. I disagreed with him and told him he won't be manager, he assured me he was and that it's a done deal, I acted just like you people on here, but I can't question Alan Stubbs can I if he has said it himself!

We have managers who want to come here, from overseas, the premiership and internally. If Kenwright hires internally he has let the club down and himself. I don't want to believe this internal appointment but I can't turn away from it if Alan Stubbs has said it himself.

He has kept it in his family and I have been sworn to secrecy on this, but I can't keep this news from my Evertonian family.

2/10.

So I presume to restore the honour you lost in telling us the most sacred of secrets, you're going to perform Japanese Ritual Suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back