Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was giving it the "Punching WAY above their weight" "Moyes has worked miracles" bullsh*t the other day. I nearly rang up and went toe to toe with him but quickly saw sense.

talksport seems have an agenda against us unless they are like this with anyone outside big five. alan brazil was claiming all Everton fans were okay with Baines and Fellaini going to Man U the other day He must just be ignoring any abuse he gets. This morning he managed to try sell Fellaini to three disinterestedex players all confused what the [Poor language removed] his agenda was. Talksport is like listening to the worst p*ss heads in a country pub where they keep half an eye on match of the day. which begs the question why I listen

Over the last few days I have stated Alan Stubbs as our manager and rightly so, people chose not to believe me. The family member of Alan told me in good faith with the trust of not to tell anyone but unfortunately I've broken that bond. I disagreed with him and told him he won't be manager, he assured me he was and that it's a done deal, I acted just like you people on here, but I can't question Alan Stubbs can I if he has said it himself!

We have managers who want to come here, from overseas, the premiership and internally. If Kenwright hires internally he has let the club down and himself. I don't want to believe this internal appointment but I can't turn away from it if Alan Stubbs has said it himself.

He has kept it in his family and I have been sworn to secrecy on this, but I can't keep this news from my Evertonian family.

sjC8nNw.gif

Bit odd if Klinsmann only just started following. And if people are whacking big money on it.

Could be something in it.

I wouldn't mind him. Would prefer Vitor though

Juergen Klinnsman is an anagram of "USA to UK soon lad"

Roberto Martinez is anagram of "Dave Broke His Leg at Wembley"

Alan Stubbs is an anagram of " Cheap Option"

.....read into that what you will.

talksport seems have an agenda against us unless they are like this with anyone outside big five. alan brazil was claiming all Everton fans were okay with Baines and Fellaini going to Man U the other day He must just be ignoring any abuse he gets. This morning he managed to try sell Fellaini to three disinterestedex players all confused what the [Poor language removed] his agenda was. Talksport is like listening to the worst p*ss heads in a country pub where they keep half an eye on match of the day. which begs the question why I listen

The reason I listen is precisely the reason I stated. Fed up of sh*te chart music! Listening to idiots talk crap about sport is more enjoyable.

I think it's a wider media thing. Moyes is held in extremely high regard by most and it's part of the reason why in some ways it seems as if Moyes thinks he's bigger than the club.

The whole "overachieving" thing pisses me right off. How can you overachieve for 10 years? It just doesn't make any sense! Look at the teams below us and most are nothing compared to us in terms of history and prestige. A few have more money but they've proven to be utterly awful at spending it, in large.

Over the last few days I have stated Alan Stubbs as our manager and rightly so, people chose not to believe me. The family member of Alan told me in good faith with the trust of not to tell anyone but unfortunately I've broken that bond. I disagreed with him and told him he won't be manager, he assured me he was and that it's a done deal, I acted just like you people on here, but I can't question Alan Stubbs can I if he has said it himself!

We have managers who want to come here, from overseas, the premiership and internally. If Kenwright hires internally he has let the club down and himself. I don't want to believe this internal appointment but I can't turn away from it if Alan Stubbs has said it himself.

He has kept it in his family and I have been sworn to secrecy on this, but I can't keep this news from my Evertonian family.

Nice one mate. Hope this isn't true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back