Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not kept in his family mate as I was told last week. But it's meant to be announced tomorrow ( could be a diffrent day) that hes our new manager I posted this last week when I was told of this. People keep saying no he's not but I beleive the two people who told me when I was in the Brian Labone suite

Kept your options open there haven't you?

A quick check on wiki shows only Tottenham, Schalke and Nurnberg has American players. All regular for the national team, so that's probably the reason. He supports Stuttgart, so that checks out. No idea why he would follow Arsenal and Sampdoria though. And us...? :O

Maybe his dad is a Sampdoria fan and he likes Arsenal's style of play?

Sorry, had to say it, too easy.

Funniest thing I have ever read on here

You need to read your own posts more often.

2v8oaw0.jpg

A lad I know who drinks in the Joe Mercer lounge told me it's not Stubbs, he said we are definitely bringing someone on in though.

Meant to be announced soon, if not sometime in the next year.

Easy this.

Wouldn't mind Stubbs myself (I.e. Knows the academy, more likely to use it than Moyes, employs similar system to Moyes for U21s)...

Think I'm alone, judging by the comments.

Wouldn't mind Stubbs myself (I.e. Knows the academy, more likely to use it than Moyes, employs similar system to Moyes for U21s)...

Think I'm alone, judging by the comments.

I'd accept it, especially given some of the name's we've been linked with. I'd be thoroughly disappointed though, it'd seem like the easy way out on the Board's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back