Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club are in a different position now to where we were when Moyes took over. I know we don't have much transfer funds to part with, but we are competitive on the wage front, to me this is a tremendous opportunity to get someone in to push us on a level.

Over the past fortnight I feel the club has been condescended to (by the media mainly) over issues in particular who we may get in as next manager, I'd love to shut them up by getting someone talented and high profile in. I don't think I'm the only one. So when I hear about internal appointments (which sound painful) or some fella down the road who's done alright I do find myself rather disappointed.

I thought David moyes posted on here earlier in this thread that Alan Stubbs won't be the new manager. Good enough for me.

Exactly.

It's been put to bed by someone who's actually sauced up, anyone else bringing his name up now as a potential Moyes replacement is just a bad WUM.

Isn't the U21 coach the kind of appointment the likes of Colchester or Walsall go for when they've just binned their manager after 1 win in 16?

Stating the obvious kenwright has been found wanting for not having a plan B. As soon as moyes said months ago that he wouldn't discuss his contract situation till the end of the season, kenwright should have been pro-active and conducted a short list. As it is moyes has strung him along all season and left him up a creek without a paddle. Kenwright should have shown some balls and told moyes, he would be drawing up a short list as soon as he requested to leave talks till the end of the season.

Haha - " over the next week " becomes " will decide next week ! "

I think he's giving himself a week to tie something up with Everton (if interested) or whoever else and to present it to Whelan as a fait accompli next Monday. He'll get himself sorted elsewhere in the coming days, because there's no way he's stepping back into the Championship next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back