• Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sjC8nNw.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massimiliano_Allegri

Just been sacked by Milan tonight.

Highly rated, can work with small budgets and organises teams very well.

Probably not even on the radar for Kenwright.

Why on earth was he sacked?

when bill appoints a new manager, surely it's a good idea to bet all his life savings on that person being next boss right before he announces it. He can do it with every single player we sign as well, just a logical suggestion for him to get more money like

David Platt scored a goal against Belgium in the world cup. We've got 2 Belgian lads in our squad. David Platt Everton manager?

Still wouldn't rule out Pereira just yet... Agree with alot on here wouldn't take betting indications as a sign or certainlyas a ddefinite sign that that person is too become a manager..

Quoted saying he wants to stay at porto today.

Lads, I hope it's not Stubbs I really do, it would be a dreadful, cowardice appointment, not to mention a Hal hearted lazy one, proving to every Evertonian that Bill has no heart in the club and is not interested in our future. I would rather wait 2 months and announce somebody credible than wait 2 weeks and announce Alan Stubbs. I get angry thinking about it and I'm sure a lot of you do too. From what I know about him as a person he is an arsehole and has never bothered with his family. I'm not in a position to talk about his personal life but my mate who is his brother in law used to take him to training in Bolton and always lend him money, as soon as he signed a big contract he never heard from him again. That's not everything, there's other stuff that is quite sickening. I don't want him in charge of this great club.

I remember years ago I was driving on a small road and he came towards me in his X5 and refused to move, snarling at me in the process. I'm not joking, I hate him and it will upset me if he managed somebody I love.

Not sure if anybody has mentioned but my bird just told me Jurgen Klinsman has just started following Everton on Twitter(i know nothing about how twitter works so it could be jarg).

Last edited:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massimiliano_Allegri

Just been sacked by Milan tonight.

Highly rated, can work with small budgets and organises teams very well.

Probably not even on the radar for Kenwright.

Milan have denied he's been sacked.

Also, he doesn't speak good English (can't see Kenwright going for somebody who he can't have a good conversation with).

Also also, he doesn't work with any budgets at Milan, the signings are left to the CEO, Allegri just manages the squad, so I'm not sure how he'd cope in a job where he has to manage budgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back