Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anybody has mentioned but my bird just told me Jurgen Klinsman has just started following Everton on Twitter(i know nothing about how twitter works so it could be jarg).

He's also gone 9/2.. second fav on paddy power at the moment

I really don't want to have to wait all summer for the new manger to be appointed. We need to be our man so he can make his plans, why oh why do we need to drag this out. I don't think I can take a whole summer of this dragging out. Come on Bill, get somthing right for once.

Not sure if anybody has mentioned but my bird just told me Jurgen Klinsman has just started following Everton on Twitter(i know nothing about how twitter works so it could be jarg).

Yes!

Klinsmann is a bit like a German younger version of Harry Redknapp.

In a good way, I mean!

He's a superb motivator, and loves preaching full-on crazy ATTACK! football. He'd have a much better 11 with us than he's had at USA. He didn't get on with the politics of managing Bayern, but we all remember how his young German team played in 2006.

He's admitted that Löw was the tactical mastermind of the 2006 Team, so if we do get Klinsmann, he would need a master tactician alongside him.

Odds rite now

untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back