Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just slammed 20p each way double on Jose for Chelsea and Stubber for Everton....stand to clear £2.34. Made my Summer #buzzin

Wouldn't put anything in Klinsmann following Everton on Twitter. Most athletes and celebrities (over here, anyway) have PR people handling their Twitter accounts. They probably received an alert linking Klinsmann to the job and followed the Everton account as a way to further track the story.

Feel free to drop the word "track" from the last sentence at your leisure.

Over the last few days I have stated Alan Stubbs as our manager and rightly so, people chose not to believe me. The family member of Alan told me in good faith with the trust of not to tell anyone but unfortunately I've broken that bond. I disagreed with him and told him he won't be manager, he assured me he was and that it's a done deal, I acted just like you people on here, but I can't question Alan Stubbs can I if he has said it himself!

We have managers who want to come here, from overseas, the premiership and internally. If Kenwright hires internally he has let the club down and himself. I don't want to believe this internal appointment but I can't turn away from it if Alan Stubbs has said it himself.

He has kept it in his family and I have been sworn to secrecy on this, but I can't keep this news from my Evertonian family.

So telling a bunch of random people on the internet is more important to you than keeping a serious promise to somebody ?

Good to know.

Over the last few days I have stated Alan Stubbs as our manager and rightly so, people chose not to believe me. The family member of Alan told me in good faith with the trust of not to tell anyone but unfortunately I've broken that bond. I disagreed with him and told him he won't be manager, he assured me he was and that it's a done deal, I acted just like you people on here, but I can't question Alan Stubbs can I if he has said it himself!

We have managers who want to come here, from overseas, the premiership and internally. If Kenwright hires internally he has let the club down and himself. I don't want to believe this internal appointment but I can't turn away from it if Alan Stubbs has said it himself.

He has kept it in his family and I have been sworn to secrecy on this, but I can't keep this news from my Evertonian family.

If its going to be Stubbs or anyone else off of the Everton coaching staff then i think the appointment will be made this week, but if we dont make an appointment this week, then bet ya boots were waiting on Martinez as he's postponed talks with Whelan till next week now!.

The reason I listen is precisely the reason I stated. Fed up of sh*te chart music! Listening to idiots talk crap about sport is more enjoyable.

I think it's a wider media thing. Moyes is held in extremely high regard by most and it's part of the reason why in some ways it seems as if Moyes thinks he's bigger than the club.

The whole "overachieving" thing pisses me right off. How can you overachieve for 10 years? It just doesn't make any sense! Look at the teams below us and most are nothing compared to us in terms of history and prestige. A few have more money but they've proven to be utterly awful at spending it, in large.

this bunch of players is underachieving if anything, have heard nothing but non stop sh*t about how we are in trouble now Moyes has left but everything they are saying applies even more to Man U. It goes back years though, the 84/5 team was called workmanlike. had no stars and they were going to fade before end of season. Danny Kelly is okay though

Funniest thing I have ever read on here

He's not kept in his family mate as I was told last week. But it's meant to be announced tomorrow ( could be a diffrent day) that hes our new manager I posted this last week when I was told of this. People keep saying no he's not but I beleive the two people who told me when I was in the Brian Labone suite

Alan Stubbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back