Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like Lennon to be honest with you, won't get laudrup so shut up about him... Won't get porto manager either.

yeah I agree, because Johnny foreigners with no EPL experience have a **** record in the epl, just look at the list: Mourinho, Benitez, Laudrup, Mancini, Wenger. All complete failures

Its a fair point, I was thinking more along the lines of unknown Johnnys, also bar Laurdrup all these had bucket fulls of cash where as our man will no doubt have 1/2 the money we get for Baines and Felli if he's very lucky

Why does anybody want Niel Lennon; he has achieved nothing excepting beating Barca. Walter Smith won the SPL for 7 years in a row, was experienced, worked under SAF and was a total bollocks up from start to finish.

Lennon is a disaster waiting to happen

We've very attractive to most managers, yes.

But again the man turned down inter milan for bilbao. He isn't looking for the same things that other managers look for.

He allegedly wanted time, Bill will give him that in abundance.

Martinez turned down the ****e, I have no doubt he'd take our job. I think Biesla would consider us at least.

End of the day most of you saying not Lennon (who Moyes has supposedly recommended) would of said not Moyes when Walter smith reccomended him

I am terrified at the thought of Moyes having ANY input in our new manager. It has nothing to do with him.

I am terrified at the thought of Moyes having ANY input in our new manager. It has nothing to do with him.

If you were David Moyes, manager of a rival to Everton, would you really help choose someone who might be a challenger to you?

Seems a little menal doesn't it?

Just seen a crazy stat that Moyes' net spend has been 16 million, over 100 million LESS than Spurs who we are one place below in the table, and Aston Villa! I guess that's why he's got the biggest job in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.