Moyes - Success or Failure

Moyes, Where do you stand with him?

• Final season to achieve something.

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Should never be allowed to leave, regardless.

Votes: 35 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have an option for lets wait and see, he's been one of the best things to happen to our club for a long time and I have that horrible feeling of just being a goal or two away from a decent run yet were still a bit [Poor language removed] so who knows anyway we'd probably be utter [Poor language removed] if he left.

A long option like, but I'd tick it.

Do you have an option for lets wait and see, he's been one of the best things to happen to our club for a long time and I have that horrible feeling of just being a goal or two away from a decent run yet were still a bit [Poor language removed] so who knows anyway we'd probably be utter [Poor language removed] if he left.

A long option like, but I'd tick it.

Oh you mean the Kevin Brock scenario?

A bit of a mixed bag really, but I'd say he's done more good than bad here. Whether or not he can continue to push us on, I couldn't say to be honest. Things just aren't clicking the way they should for whatever reason. Although saying that, the League is very tight.

To be fair to Moyes he is competing with one hand tied behind his back,if he had been given decent transfer funds I would have voted the different to what I did

The league is weirder than a night out with Chico. I believe Moyes has done some good, but not convinced he has what it takes to justify a lot of blind belief.

Yeah Rodwell and Felly have been injured this season and Billy has not been given a fair crack if the whip.
just some stats....

rodwell ........5 appearances 1 in the league cup and 4 in the league.tonight was his first point of the season.
fellaini has 10 appearances. 8 of our 14 league games and both of our 2 cup matches .
bily has played 11 times.10 of 14 league games and 1 cup match. in 3 sub appearances he was given less than 3 minutes to make an impact.

going by that only rodwell has had injury problems. fellaini is due to lack of dicipline and bily is lack of form or faith.
even if we get 1 of these 3 back on track , things will certainly be better.

To be fair to Moyes he is competing with one hand tied behind his back,if he had been given decent transfer funds I would have voted the different to what I did

All in the transfer funds in the world won't help poor team management.

just some stats....

rodwell ........5 appearances 1 in the league cup and 4 in the league.tonight was his first point of the season.
fellaini has 10 appearances. 8 of our 14 league games and both of our 2 cup matches .
bily has played 11 times.10 of 14 league games and 1 cup match. in 3 sub appearances he was given less than 3 minutes to make an impact.

going by that only rodwell has had injury problems. fellaini is due to lack of dicipline and bily is lack of form or faith.
even if we get 1 of these 3 back on track , things will certainly be better.

Ok mate.

slightly off topic but...

looking at this isnt bily just the new james mcfadden ? good player , but warms the bench a lot and isnt given much of a chance or a regular position ?

Don't like the poll option really (don't take it personal Ghost.)

It's either now or never and there's no in between. I would have liked an option that said "Re-evaluate at year end or end of contract" or a middle option like that.

I voted "never let him go regardless" because I do remember how dire it was under Smith. But I don't necessarily agree with "never."

Status
Not open for further replies.