Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered about this before, it's made him a rich man but boy what a bad career move, but he'd never admit it he's too self centered.

It does make you think about his level of achievement with us. Is it possible that we underachieved and following the Johnson debacle were programmed to accept that, within our finances, we were plucky Everton punching above our weight. The decline has been steady masked by a consistent top half finish but a growing financial gulf. Martinez had his limitations but to give him credit he believed that the top 4 was attainable - Moyes did not have that belief.

Don't think even Preston would take this man now, he has a stale stench of failure all over him now.

I remember the passion he had when he took over at Everton, he even had an excited glint in his eye.

He now looks like a dog that has had it's town halls whipped off.

I think you might be right.;)
TBF to PNE, they're too big for him now.

Moyes will soon be walking round small north west of England town centres with his possessions in a black bin liner shouting to passers by "I used to manage Everton...honest, I used to manage Everton".

Bet every morning his Missus says to him " you were a fool to pack that Everton job in".
You're probably joking but not a chance. The pay-off he had from Man Utd was huge.

He is loving life, the useless smug aul get.

My old man had a pint with him once. True story. Told me that Davie is full of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back