Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

No idea why a fan would waste time having a go like that.

Besides, that lad has no idea what level of commitment and sacrifice professional footballers make - even Darron Gibson. He just sees the glamour of the PL and all the attention lavished on the players and think it's a matter of turning up and being 110% arsed and getting paid bucket loads for it.

No idea why a fan would waste time having a go like that.

Besides, that lad has no idea what level of commitment and sacrifice professional footballers make - even Darron Gibson. He just sees the glamour of the PL and all the attention lavished on the players and think it's a matter of turning up and being 110% arsed and getting paid bucket loads for it.

Gibson is out getting plastered, during pre-season when he should be training hard, only hours after getting battered 5 nil by an SPL side. Fan has every right to be having a go IMO.

Gibson is out getting plastered, during pre-season when he should be training hard, only hours after getting battered 5 nil by an SPL side. Fan has every right to be having a go IMO.
Yeah, but he was asking Gibson to confirm a long list of names of his team mates who he didn't think were arsed.

Some fans think they own players. That's because the think if they buy a stand ticket or a corporate box or even a shirt that they are customers and therefore can demand a flawless outcome.

Thatcher's children.

Yeah, but he was asking Gibson to confirm a long list of names of his team mates who he didn't think were arsed.

Some fans think they own players. That's because the think if they buy a stand ticket or a corporate box or even a shirt that they are customers and therefore can demand a flawless outcome.

Thatcher's children.

giphy.gif

Thatcher's children.

I have literally no idea how you've turned my point about Darron Gibson's alcoholism and complete lack of professionalism round to Maggie Thatcher lol

I have literally no idea how you've turned my point about Darron Gibson's alcoholism and complete lack of professionalism round to Maggie Thatcher lol

Start of the era of working class entitlement.

Years ago at Sunderland that feller's forebears would just have shrugged and shouted "Howay Darron, man. Yer oot yer head, man. Gan home and get yer napper on the pillow"

These days they demand a vein to be opened and a full reimbursement of their season ticket.

That's very sad viewing, the bloke is clearly in need of some help and I really hope his family, friends, Sunderland and even us rally around and help him get it. I rated him and really wanted him to get himself back on track and become a big player for us again but it just never looked on the cards because of his lifestyle choices.

Say what you want about Moyes but he always did try to help players who have off-the-field problems and I really do think if he'd stayed on as manager up there then Gibson wouldn't be in the state he is. If the club are wiling to help out troubled souls like Baxter then they should reach out to Gibson as well.

That's very sad viewing, the bloke is clearly in need of some help and I really hope his family, friends, Sunderland and even us rally around and help him get it. I rated him and really wanted him to get himself back on track and become a big player for us again but it just never looked on the cards because of his lifestyle choices.

Say what you want about Moyes but he always did try to help players who have off-the-field problems and I really do think if he'd stayed on as manager up there then Gibson wouldn't be in the state he is. If the club are wiling to help out troubled souls like Baxter then they should reach out to Gibson as well.
Sod him, and Jose Baxter is not a troubled soul ffs. He's not the first scouse lad with the world at his feet to throw it all away and he won't be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back