Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet we can and will. We have had some shocking injuries, but still. Sick.
I have to say mate that this week is massive for Moyes. Cup win away to S'ton midweek might not even save him if Arsenal give you a hammering next weekend.

2 points fron 30 and the S'land board would surely act?

I have to say mate that this week is massive for Moyes. Cup win away to S'ton midweek might not even save him if Arsenal give you a hammering next weekend.

I'd think so. Other than the 8-0 (which I attended) we've got a decent record at Southampton recently.

However, arsenal normally turn us over. Can see the crowd turning if we get stuffed.

I'd think so. Other than the 8-0 (which I attended) we've got a decent record at Southampton recently.

However, arsenal normally turn us over. Can see the crowd turning if we get stuffed.
Another international break coming up in two weeks time. I can imagine wheels in motion now sounding candidates out to bin him then.

The clocks go back next week. Arsenal and end of British summer time is a bad mix.

I can see Sunderland plundering an unlikely point or if we're in lethargic mode possibly all 3.

I know Sunderland are gash right nowbut nothing says Arsenal more than a stupid defeat to a crap team.

Another international break coming up in two weeks time. I can imagine wheels in motion now sounding candidates out to bin him then.
The scary thing is I have no idea who would replace him. There is no decent ones out there, but there are so names that terrify me. I thought moyes would do okay.

The clocks go back next week. Arsenal and end of British summer time is a bad mix.

I can see Sunderland plundering an unlikely point or if we're in lethargic mode possibly all 3.

I know Sunderland are gash right nowbut nothing says Arsenal more than a stupid defeat to a crap team.
Snap your hands off for a point.

Nah. They play a tough midweek game before they meet you. Yours is an easy ride at home to Reading.

Arsenal will get all three points there.

The scary thing is I have no idea who would replace him. There is no decent ones out there, but there are so names that terrify me. I thought moyes would do okay.

The freshly sacked Dieter Hecking will save you.

dieter-hecking-600.jpg

I think he will do. In the longer term.

Other than a few late season jail escapes, the recent history has been hire, fire, hire again. Sam getting the England gig was the only thing in the last 4 or 5 years that wasnt done by the club. Awful management choices, Sam aside, and I reckon if you stuck with Moyes, even if you go down, just might be a step in the right direction.

You wont though. This new Chinese lot will pitch up, and make an even worse mess of it. Sad to see.

Sunderland manager David Moyes: "It was offside. It should be given offside. The referee thinks it is onside. You can tell by the referee's movement to the linesman that he is not sure, they weren't sure but it was not a goal. I thought the players played well. Not in the opening 20 minutes, they bossed us but we got through it and had good chances. I am very pleased with the performance but not the result."

lol

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/moyes-is-a-bad-mistake.1288761/

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/moyes-interview.1288736/

He's on a different planet

Just sack the tit.

He's a an arsehole

what the f is he smoking?

Just posted the same the blokes mental.

Blokes seeing positives that I'm not ....adrift, winless and clueless
This is a nightmare and we have given the clown a 4 year deal

If you score some goals you don't get beat by 1 offside goal. Dullard.

The bloke has near enough relegated us by November.

Just f off man Moyes.

He's obviously on the buckfast & kestrel super strength

he relegated us in the transfer window with his comments and [Poor language removed] signings

Just sack the effing effer otherwise we're eff'd.

Just been in the car and heard the idiot saying he is happy with the performance. If that is what makes him happy he might as well f off now.

Comical Alli

Sunderland first team for 111 years in top-flight history to not win any of their opening 9 league games in consecutive seasons (Bury 1905) Baked.

Well in Moyesie.
lol

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back