Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He left here to a great reception and a lot of thanks from the fans. The next manager was laughed out the place and moved on quickly before we became a championship club. Suppose that's something for him to be proud of.

Nothing against Sunderland but they've had some right duck eggs as managers over the past few seasons and when they got an apparently good one they either sack him early doors next season, lose him to England or they get Fish - stink the plaice out when past their sell by date. They've got a Fish right now.

Scotland job I reckon

I'd take him for the US national team. The side sucks but they run around a lot. In fact I really can't think of one player on the side who isn't a moyes type of player. All you really have to do here is get to the round of 16 in the WC which isn't that hard.

Will be a bit crap if he is sacked to be honest. The board didn't back him one bit, promising him 4-5 new players and only delivering one. Pretty sure they were relying on us signing Kone before they moved elsewhere, so not sure why that didn't happen in the end.

but yeah, Moyes for all his critics seems to have the short end of the stick every time. Wasn't backed at united with that famously bad summer, before they sacked him, and now will be sacked soon at sunderland despite the board not backing him either.

Imagine if Moyes gets a club where he can sign the players he wants and doesn't have any pressure?

He looks like he's aged about 10 years since he left us.

He should have taken a break after the debacle in Spain,and it seems he jumped right into the worst job in the PL,a team that has struggled in the league for 4-5 seasons with a prudent owner who just will not back managers.

Big Sam will go back there and save Sunderland again just before the new year.

Should have tried harder once he'd stabilised us, instead, he just coasted and considered himself the finished article and that it was us holding him back...

He looks like he's aged about 10 years since he left us.

He should have taken a break after the debacle in Spain,and it seems he jumped right into the worst job in the PL,a team that has struggled in the league for 4-5 seasons with a prudent owner who just will not back managers.

Big Sam will go back there and save Sunderland again just before the new year.

they're already off the pace. i think luckily for them hull and burnley are almost nailed on to go down. boro are good enough to stay up, so it may only be a fight between sland and swansea, if they can get into a position of staying up. But it looks very unlikely to me at this time.

they're already off the pace. i think luckily for them hull and burnley are almost nailed on to go down. boro are good enough to stay up, so it may only be a fight between sland and swansea, if they can get into a position of staying up. But it looks very unlikely to me at this time.

Burnley will stay up imo. They are well organised and difficult to beat at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back