Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunderland do seem to be a toxic brand how can a team that attracts the crowds they get not put together an average team at the very least. There must be some underlying reason why they are so dreadful.

Oddschecker.......next manager to leave...

David Moyes 1/3 1/3 2/7 3/10 1/5 1/3 4/9 2/7 1/4 1/3 30/100
Mike Phelan 8 11 10 9 8 9 8 8 7
Aitor Karanka 8 8 8 7 12 8 12 10 7 10 8
Tony Pulis 14 12 14 14 14 14 14 12 14 14 14
Slaven Bilic 12 14 16 9 10 12 12 12 16 16 14
Jose Mourinho 14 12 16 14 12 14 20 14 14 14 14

david-moyes-loser.jpg

Bournemouth v Sunderland: if that ends in defeat then there's no games after that for a couple of weeks. S'land's board must be interviewing on the quiet right now.

Bournemouth v Sunderland: if that ends in defeat then there's no games after that for a couple of weeks. S'land's board must be interviewing on the quiet right now.

They have a problem this coming Jan. If they reckon Moyes/Whoever, can keep them up, they will need to spend big to get players in. If they reckon they are doomed, they will need a manager who will get them up.

Bearing in mind that 1/2 their 1st XI are broken, looking extremely bleak.

And not sure if switching managers, again, will make any difference.

They have a problem this coming Jan. If they reckon Moyes/Whoever, can keep them up, they will need to spend big to get players in. If they reckon they are doomed, they will need a manager who will get them up.

Bearing in mind that 1/2 their 1st XI are broken, looking extremely bleak.

And not sure if switching managers, again, will make any difference.
I think they have to act decisively...and have done so in the past. Lose against B'mouth and he'll be gone, imo, regardless of personnel (I have sneaking feeling that his treatment room is full for a reason: they dont want to play for him).

If I were S'land I'd go and get Dyche off Burnley.

I think they have to act decisively...and have done so in the past. Lose against B'mouth and he'll be gone, imo, regardless of personnel (I have sneaking feeling that his treatment room is full for a reason: they dont want to play for him).

If I were S'land I'd go and get Dyche off Burnley.

Interesting shout. Not convinced he would go there myself.

Guess it will depend if their situation is terminal by then. If it is, and Burnley look "ok", (all relative, I appreciate), think keeping Burnley up will give him more credit than bringing Sunderland up next season.

He has done that, twice, already.

Interesting shout. Not convinced he would go there myself.

Guess it will depend if their situation is terminal by then. If it is, and Burnley look "ok", (all relative, I appreciate), think keeping Burnley up will give him more credit than bringing Sunderland up next season.

He has done that, twice, already.
They should get Reid back, he's doing nothing at the moment. Reid/Bracewell combo!!

They should get Reid back, he's doing nothing at the moment. Reid/Bracewell combo!!

Aye, he had them top 6 a few years in a row iirc.

Would he be arsed now though? Probably makes a good living with media and corporate stuff these days, and sure he had a decent nest egg after the years he spent at the top end of the game.

Comes a point in most folks life when they are just happy to jog along, and be quite happy not killing yourself at the sharp end of life, whatever profession.

I.E. Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back