Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure that hes actually doing so badly....seems an impossible task with that squad especially as they didnt sign M'Vila.

:(

Its rough bruh.
And I was sitting in front of a gobby arsenal fan today. Booed all our players, cheered when they scored and then decided to sing arsenal songs.

I'm a very quiet lad but snapped and told him to shut his hole. Never heard him after that.

I've no problem with away fans sitting in our end but at least show some respect.

Now, off to the mother in laws for a party which is full of mags. Day just gets better and better.

And I was sitting in front of a gobby arsenal fan today. Booed all our players, cheered when they scored and then decided to sing arsenal songs.

I'm a very quiet lad but snapped and told him to shut his hole. Never heard him after that.

I've no problem with away fans sitting in our end but at least show some respect.

Now, off to the mother in laws for a party which is full of mags. Day just gets better and better.

Seiously don't know how you lot keep going - Groundhog day every season, bit like us in the 90's but even worse. Wish I could say things can only get better but I don't see how. 7 point gap to safety already . A real endurance test ahead for your loyalty - good luck

Booed all our players, cheered when they scored and then decided to sing arsenal songs.

Sounds like a mixture of unwarranted superiority and lack of respect that often cloaks the modern-day football fan and a fair amount of stupidity.

I've sat in my fair share of away ends and the unwritten rule is keep yourself to yourself, don't draw attention and do not overtly celebrate.

If you're stupid enough not to follow that rule then you deserve at least a verbal dressing down, if not getting yourself a good ol' crack.

When we played Lille at home a few French lads sat in my row in the Street End. They were welcomed but politely told to be sensible...

Unreal mate, I would have volleyed him in the head, you are indeed a better man than me.

Seiously don't know how you lot keep going - Groundhog day every season, bit like us in the 90's but even worse. Wish I could say things can only get better but I don't see how. 7 point gap to safety already . A real endurance test ahead for your loyalty - good luck

What else can you do. Take two of the three kids and it's all I know and they still love it. Being doing it all my life. Always remember the afternoon my dad died back in 98. He was upstairs and on his last legs and we had the match on the radio ( we lost to man city). Placed a Sunderland scarf in his coffin, I'm no differnt to loads of people. Sadly it's in the blood.

However, would love a season of the dizzy heights of 15th.

What else can you do. Take two of the three kids and it's all I know and they still love it. Being doing it all my life. Always remember the afternoon my dad died back in 98. He was upstairs and on his last legs and we had the match on the radio ( we lost to man city). Placed a Sunderland scarf in his coffin, I'm no differnt to loads of people. Sadly it's in the blood.

However, would love a season of the dizzy heights of 15th.
Get shot of gingie and you may be okay

Best of luck mate

Cheers Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back