Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else can you do. Take two of the three kids and it's all I know and they still love it. Being doing it all my life. Always remember the afternoon my dad died back in 98. He was upstairs and on his last legs and we had the match on the radio ( we lost to man city). Placed a Sunderland scarf in his coffin, I'm no differnt to loads of people. Sadly it's in the blood.

However, would love a season of the dizzy heights of 15th.

To be fair, Sunderland have had a few hard fixtures, city, spurs, arsenal, a local derby (moyes and derbies don't go) oh and us :p, Bournemouth next for 1 point then the mighty hull for your first win then the red shiite, it like torture when it's bad but as you say it's in the blood, and you'll keep on torturing yourself till its good again, sitting with them deluded horse punching shearer bumming barcodes tonight would test any man thoe, just get drunk :pint2:

And I was sitting in front of a gobby arsenal fan today. Booed all our players, cheered when they scored and then decided to sing arsenal songs.

I'm a very quiet lad but snapped and told him to shut his hole. Never heard him after that.

I've no problem with away fans sitting in our end but at least show some respect.

Now, off to the mother in laws for a party which is full of mags. Day just gets better and better.
I feel for you mate it just seems to be a constant struggle has Moyes lost the fans yet or are they still willing to give him time?

It seems to me it is only a matter of time before you bring back this fellasam.webp

Im still really perplexed at how poor he is doing there. It's just shambolic all over the shop
You are perplexed? Why?

Moyes is the biggest fraud in modern footy. The bloke has never won a pot. He talks doggy doo at every presser.

Our press love him though. Good ol Davie - kept little ol Everton in the Premier League for 11 years.

Condescending gets.

The Hull game will be the one, if he doesn't win that it could be goodnight for him. Bournemouth are strong at home so that will be tough to get anything from.

Injuries haven't helped, they need Cattermole back for his leadership and tenacity, and that Kirchoff has been a big miss in the middle of the park too. Same with Borini, because Defoe is so isolated and needs help. They need to get further up the pitch more often to take the pressure off their defence.

You never know though, confidence is everything in football and Sunderland are absolutely shot for confidence at the moment. One win and the mood changes, back to back wins and all of a sudden they are back in the mix. Needs to happen soon though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back