Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd made the champions league then the pinnacle of the Moyes tenure - would you swap one thumping a season for a top 4 spot ??

I wanted him sacked there and then.

I'm not joking either. Everton losing by seven clear goals is totally unacceptable to me.

Oh and by the way, we didnt make the Champions League. We made the qualifiers and lost (possibly the only English side to do so?).

Classic Moyes.

I wanted him sacked there and then.

I'm not joking either. Everton losing by seven clear goals is totally unacceptable to me.

Oh and by the way, we didnt make the Champions League. We made the qualifiers and lost (possibly the only English side to do so?).

Classic Moyes.

I am pretty sure the Barcodes were dumped out in the Qualifying round one season around the turn of the century.

I am pretty sure the Barcodes were dumped out in the Qualifying round one season around the turn of the century.
Yes, you are right. In season 2003/04, Partizan threw them out on penalties in Newcastle. Personally it would be nice from UEFA to don't call those round qualifying, because most champions play in those rounds.

Fair play to him and Anichebe, they've got Sunderland some badly needed points on the board and themselves some breathing space for a while. Still think it will take a small miracle for them to stay up mind.

I'm one of the few that liked Anichebe. I always thought he had all the tools in his locker to be a very good striker but thought he had some mental block that stopped him being consistant plus he was injury prone.

He played like 2 men against City in that 2-0 win at Goodison in his final season and i immediately questioned the wisdom of selling him for 5.5m and spending 6m on Kone to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back