Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even osman had good games out wide , didn't make him a left winger.

Steve Watson has scored more premier league hat tricks than most strikers in the League, don't make him a striker ;)

He never really played as a winger. Just because he was played on the right doesn't make him a winger. He worked well for a lot of games there. It was boring, unflashy stuff and would mean he didn't score and look a bit lumbering if you were expecting a pacey winger. He was playing as a forward.

He never really played as a winger. Just because he was played on the right doesn't make him a winger. He worked well for a lot of games there. It was boring, unflashy stuff and would mean he didn't score and look a bit lumbering if you were expecting a pacey winger. He was playing as a forward.
He couldn't develop wherw he should have been. no going through the middle and learning that, which makes it hard for him to develop in his natural position .

He couldn't develop wherw he should have been. no going through the middle and learning that, which makes it hard for him to develop in his natural position .

Yeah, I'm not saying I wouldn't have preferred him playing as a straight CF, but I completely understand why he was played out wide and think he did work well quite a lot of the time. Especially when you remember the lack of resources to mprove the squad etc

had some stomping games as a rw until that blockheaded spotty inbred cleft nolan took him out, not that type of lad though
That tackle would have snapped most players, a serious career ender - Nolan would be in jail now if he'd done that to Osman. Big Vic's mighty legs saved him, and he was still out for a year (and sued Nolan for loss of earnings).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back