Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes watch @ home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes will do well at Newcastle. Well funded, well supported, no real pressure , no local inferiority complex. If he goes in now he will keep them up..........

Serious question but why does it appear that you don't like the bloke?

I know he left for Man U, is that it?
He didn't progress you enough with the players he had?

From outside looking in, I always thought he'd done a decent job with the resources he had.

Had a couple of bad season iirc but overall didn't he do a decent job?

and working for them for a couple of months whilst being paid by us, as you say he was given a fantastic sendoff as well but then from the minute he walked out of the door he disrespected us.

The grim reaper next to him & us finishing him off was proof that Karma exists.

Said he'd be sacked there and apart from the spell in Spain I said he'd take Newcastle down & then go to Celtic.

The reaction fans gave him on leaving was tremendous, very kind given he was leaving to a league rival.

It was very much his attitude towards the club once he'd left - belittling and patronising.

Aye, thought I remember a decent send off when he had his last game at goodison.

From outside looking in, I always thought he'd done a decent job with the resources he had.

I think mate the biggest issue some fans had was the fact he tried to over imprint himself at united by dismissing us from his past. Him going i never had an issue with, TBH the year before i was praying he would walk at the end of the contract haha

It was the odd comment made afterwards, the mishandling of transfer bids despite knowing full well we would reject them, things like that. It was highly disrespectful to the club that gave him his chance to go to the top job he had gotten.

He got a great send off after his last game as manager, but he then put in a low ball bid for Baines and belittled the club for not accepting it

That's when it turned for most people

Personally, once he got sacked as United manager the boil was lanced for me, but others still bare a grudge

I really can`t see ofm touching Newcastle with a barge pole.

From top to bottom the club is a basket case.

No one in their right mind would want that poison chalice on their cv.

Most of the blues I go the game with wanted him gone so leaving wasn't the issue,it was knowing he was getting the United job while still at everton,taking the United job while still managing everton and remaining on the payroll while sat in his office at carrington planning his ridiculous offer for Baines and curly wig......

oh and some of his quotes during at that time.............and the team selection at anfield before the cup semi final........in fact there so much........I never clapped him at his last game I believe he should have gone straight away

Most of the blues I go the game with wanted him gone so leaving wasn't the issue,it was knowing he was getting the United job while still at everton,taking the United job while still managing everton and remaining on the payroll while sat in his office at carrington planning his ridiculous offer for Baines and curly wig......

oh and some of his quotes during at that time.............and the team selection at anfield before the cup semi final........in fact there so much........I never clapped him at his last game I believe he should have gone straight away
Is right.

His send off still makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Utter mockery of our club that was.

I would be shocked if he goes to Newcastle. To me his thing has always been I won't buy too many players but I need the money to hold onto the ones we got and NUFC is a selling club.

But if he did, hey guess what, Baines is available for 14M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back