Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes watch @ home

Status
Not open for further replies.
How distant must the days seem to him now when he stated he was holding out for a Champions League team he was worthy of Managing?
I don't think his ego has realised that 'the chosen one' was a sound caretaker at a skint club and that is the pinnacle of his success. Why turn down a great club like Villa?

Jordan Football Verified account ‏@JordanFA
David Moyes: “It’s very important to develop the women’s football and female coaches in Jordan.”
1f44d.png

Cnp1WrAXgAAxVVC.jpg

Daniel Agger had an interview where he speaks about David Moyes watching him while he played for Brondby, “He had asked us whether he could meet me and my parents after the game and we said that of course he could. After the game I went back to my parents and waited for him and [and Agger’s agent] Per Steffensen to come but then Per phoned to say that David Moyes wasn’t going to come after all. He was being taken to the airport because he didn’t think that I was ready for the Premier League. A few months later I signed for Liverpool.”

Good choice for Sunderland. He will steady the ship and bring some decent players. Good for them Newcastle gone down, cos their derby days won't be such glorious anymore.

Alright lads, Sunderland fan here.

What should we expect from Moyes? Will he keep us up?

In a word yes for sure. To be honest mate when he came to Everton we were in a similar situation to you guys, could of gone down but we we're never going to under him. For us at the time with no money he was perfect as we often picked up some real good players that were going unnoticed, on the cheap, ok there were some whoppers as well, but the likes of Lescott, Jags, Cahill, Coleman, he did pull out some great buys. He also had to deal at times with transfer windows when we bought in a total of zero players, not sure how you are for £££ but I reckon he will do well.

United was way out of his league but for a club wanting to be steady in the lower half and push up for the top half of the table he is perfect. At Everton he stayed too long, and rather took the piss after he went to United trying to get Baines to come cheap, so a lot of us don't like him now, but he did manage Everton in a very difficult era and kept us looking like a outside bet for Europe for most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back