Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes watch @ home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite everything that happened with Moyes, i still like the bloke, Nuremberg was one of my finest days...i missed out on the 80s team by a matter of a few years so it was brilliant being there. If we had had then this new investment that has come in at that point then it all could have been a different story.

His time at Everton was up and i honestly dont think we owe him and anything or he owes us anything. Good Luck to the bloke.

I think it would be boss too if Everton arranged a pre-season friendly against Nurmeberg - away naturally

Not got the Derby job unfortunately - nor has Martinez (so no move for Oumar yet)...

Given some of Roberto's appalling dealings in the transfer market we can expect him to move in for Arouna and Oumar in a double swoop - £10M for the two will do..

Don't think they will touch him any time soon.
They might not but that's their loss because like him or not I really think he could do a good job for them. Despite his obviously limitations, Moyes is very good at building at building teams up and making a solid foundation.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back