Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you actually think Moyes would turn down the chance to manage Man Utd?

I have to disagree.

Do you think Man Utd have funds to throw around any more? Because I don't and this summer will be interesting to see exactly what the score with their finances is.

Do you think Man Utd have funds to throw around any more? Because I don't and this summer will be interesting to see exactly what the score with their finances is.

this reinforces the argument - basically Moyes is their man - he can get the best out of players and get results on a tight budget....

this reinforces the argument - basically Moyes is their man - he can get the best out of players and get results on a tight budget....

But he can do that at Everton so that counters that argument as well...

Why be the "successor" to someone else - when he can create his own legacy?????

To be very frank i resigned myself to the fact thats its a, when, rather then, if, Moyes leaves - a long time ago.

My only concern is that we havnt taken the oppurtunity to grow our infratructure - stadium etc - during his years - at least to give a new manager a better chance then he had when he took over.

And all roads lead to Moyes who it has to be said has proven he can manage on a tight buget - that said there tight buget would probably bankrupt us.

Utd in their current situation would be mental not to go for Moyes.

Ok, back from training...

I would imagine our man Moyes would like to be managing a bigger fish one day, why not? He deserves it IMHO.

What concerns me is Hughes syndrome. A good manager is suddenly flush for cash & given a budget he could only dream of...only to fcuk it up. (arguable? sure) Naturally, I think the great man is smarter than that & would probably prefer some silverware behind him before he heads for greener pastures...(I gather this from 12,000 miles away, so you know its on the money!!!) ;o) ;o)

Oh, LCAB is on the money again...we use bog paper, like the Sun, in the Dunny!

Ok, back from training...

I would imagine our man Moyes would like to be managing a bigger fish one day, why not? He deserves it IMHO.

What concerns me is Hughes syndrome. A good manager is suddenly flush for cash & given a budget he could only dream of...only to fcuk it up. (arguable? sure) Naturally, I think the great man is smarter than that & would probably prefer some silverware behind him before he heads for greener pastures...(I gather this from 12,000 miles away, so you know its on the money!!!) ;o) ;o)

Oh, LCAB is on the money again...we use bog paper, like the Sun, in the Dunny!

to be fair - hughes isn't in the same league as our Mr Moyes.

It is probably only a matter of time before Moyes moves on to a 'bigger' club. If Fergie sticks to his word and calls it a day at the end of next season then the timing may well be right for Moysie, if he feels that the money isn't there to take us any further. The gaffer is a man of principle though and I think it would be difficult for him not to see the job with us through to completion and to put a trophy or two in the cabinet.

The article contains no quotes from Fergie, however, and his most likely just paper talk.

I can't see it, sadly his track record in Europe won't exactly lighten up his CV for a job like this. I'm sure he'd jump at the chance though.
After last nights result surely Mourinho will be the favourite for the job anyway.

Fergie does 1 more year then leaves.

Mourinho comes in for 3 years before buggering back off abroad.

Moyes finishes his contract with us and unless we have eclipsed Man U will go there.

If they want him, i have my doubts.

Aint won anything and [Poor language removed] in Europe.

Jose is the next Man United boss. Nailed. On. Natrual born winner on every level he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.