Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If finance in football goes belly up - Moyes is going to be one hot commodity.

When mate, when. When we boss everthing next year and people look at the budget we've had, Moyes will be the new media darling and those teds on the sunday suppliment will lap him up. We're just gonna have to get used to him being touted as new Man Utd manager until someone else actually gets the job after Fergie

We have already seen it to a degree mate in the last two transfer windows. But i think this summers market will reflect how some of the mighty have fallen in fiscal terms - Utd, Liverpool, Villa, being the most high profile beleive it or not most below them are in a worse state. Its simply unsustainable.

I've just replied to the Stevie Pienaar rumour to Liverpool and the same goes here. DM done a great job, won nothing, but if he doesn't want to be here or thinks he's got nothing to offer then go when it suits us and not him. As he told Pienaar I think it'll be a mistake he fits in with us. How long will he last if he doesn't win anything with them?

I would say 2 years at best but could be shorter if games in the PL with Chelsea, Arse, etc were lost both home and away.

Aint won anything and [Poor language removed] in Europe.

Jose is the next Man United boss. Nailed. On. Natrual born winner on every level he is.
Yeah, natural born winner who never won CL and potentially will lost Serie A Championship to much weaker team (roster and finances), which had 20 points deficit a few months ago.

Yeah, natural born winner who never won CL and potentially will lost Serie A Championship to much weaker team (roster and finances), which had 20 points deficit a few months ago.

What are you on about? He just beat Barcelona afew days ago...

4 games to go, a point behind and Roma have to play Sampdoria on Saturday whilst Inter play two bottom teams one in the relegation zone....

Yeah he's crap Mourinho.

Jesus wept.

What are you on about? He just beat Barcelona afew days ago...

4 games to go, a point behind and Roma have to play Sampdoria on Saturday whilst Inter play two bottom teams one in the relegation zone....

Yeah he's crap Mourinho.

Jesus wept.

I always knew there would be someone who would not see how good Mourinho is. Who would not see how tactically brilliant the man is, i did not think it would be on this forum though, i thought i would see it from a belter on kipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.