Mr bates v the Post Office

Mr Fujitsu gives evidence today, what do we reckon... ?

- my whatsapps are not available
- the majority of these issues happened before I was even employed by fujitsu
- the post office was fully aware of the failures in the system and implemented it anyway
- horizon was rushed through and needed to be a success on the back of the digitisation of the nhs records failure...
- who cares, these little people don't count, so what their lives were ruined, it's money that counts not justice and law...

Mr Fujitsu gives evidence today, what do we reckon... ?

- my whatsapps are not available
- the majority of these issues happened before I was even employed by fujitsu
- the post office was fully aware of the failures in the system and implemented it anyway
- horizon was rushed through and needed to be a success on the back of the digitisation of the nhs records failure...
- who cares, these little people don't count, so what their lives were ruined, it's money that counts not justice and law...
there will be a few 'I cant recall that being the case' in there too

have I missed it? They're onto horizon now
fujitsu haven't took the stand yet. we've had a lawyer for about 400 odd victims, and now two victims one in person one via camera.
got the feeling just that the panel were looking for an answer of 'vested interests in each other' between PO HQ and fujitsu (at the very least)

….he seems to be accepting culpability but him and the PO lead are regularly referring to the public enquiry to provide answers.
It's incredibly clear already that both sides are going to some lengths to hide certain knowledge about facts asked of them.

They've rightly being hung out to dry here.

But still, none of them are going to prison. An injustice.

This thing needs to be kept in the public eye before the collective short attention span kicks in.
So many people deserve whacking and sacking but it won't happen.
Some of the management will face the music. In the history of corporate villainy it's the best we can hope for.

This thing needs to be kept in the public eye before the collective short attention span kicks in.
So many people deserve whacking and sacking but it won't happen.
Some of the management will face the music. In the history of corporate villainy it's the best we can hope for.
It should be expanded to a conversation about accountability, and corruption.

It might be timely with our position with the Prem to.

Financial service and the FOS would be another.

PO board knew about the faults in 2013 and instead of starting to unpick the crimes they had commit, decided to get their insurance involved and start covering their backs.

(fujitsu's gareth jenkins - star witness!!!) - perjury!

Taking insurance out to cover your own ass because your star witness is discredited. Sounds illegal, like crashing your car then getting doubly insured for the damage in the time after the crash but before plod turn up asking questions. Fraud!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back