Mr bates v the Post Office

Parker was chairman of Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service from 2018 to 2022 for crying out loud.
I'm surprised he's not being served martinis and canapés as he sits and gives his testimony.
Chances of him seeing the inside of a prison cell? Get yer cash on Ev instead for the Champs League in 2026.
and he has the cheek to pretend he doesnt understand the nuances of legal privilege.

I'm watching Andy Dunks...... oh dear. He is having a shocker, proper rabbit in the headlights. I'll watch the other barristers rip into him later with a beer or 2 as I can see it being brutal.
ive just been down to London and back today so listened/watched Jarnal Singh as I trained it down, (I think it was his second appearance in December 2023) and for the POL's senior lawyer, he was awful. Car crash awful. I'd recommend it's a watch.

I'm looking forward to Ed Davey appearing on Friday. Will he enter the room on a zipslide?
He'll go down the I was badly advised route for sure. Sometimes I believe it's possible for government ministers to make no actual decisions for themselves but leave it all to faceless civil servants.

Turns out vince cable either is not or was not computer literate and so is a bit unsure about what he can provide in terms of evidence re his time doing whatever it was he was doing at the post office.

Farce.
Hopefully Sir Wynn will comment upon how many of these 'witnesses' had selective memories, supposed IT inadequacies around very basic matters such as saving and printing documents, odd views on matters that appear patent but would otherwise show them in a bad light, or generally unreliable and inconsistent with the evidence presented to them. Amazing how all these fckwits got to such senior positions

I'm currently watching Rodric Williams' evidence, again, another shocking display by him

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back