Mr bates v the Post Office

Parsons is getting a bit of a kicking now from the big bald fella.
I was just going to post the same, and considering this is an inquisitorial enquiry rather than an adversarial hearing, AP should be concerned about what will come in a criminal trial. Mr Henry is using and pressing very strong language such as 'conspiracy'; and the chair is letting him. This is fun.

Parsons is a cold sort. It's like he's relishing the challenge. His day in a court of law will come I imagine and the circumstances won't be quite as comfortable as this.

There's also a chance that one of the other witnesses will drop him in it in the months ahead. They've all shown themselves capable of tying in
former colleagues if necessary.

Parsons is a cold sort. It's like he's relishing the challenge. His day in a court of law will come I imagine and the circumstances won't be quite as comfortable as this.

There's also a chance that one of the other witnesses will drop him in it in the months ahead. They've all shown themselves capable of tying in
former colleagues if necessary.
ince it gets adversarial and there are a few of them in the dock, the will be squealing on each other like you wouldn't believe.

There's a lot of commentary on the enquiry, which can only be a good thing. This guy popped up as a suggestion on my YouTube and I have to say I find his assessment very insightful. He absolutely pulls this "apology" to pieces.

I'm into the Seema Misra case in the Wallis book about the scandal and I'm scandalised.

I want all of the people who caused the family pain to be reduced to penury.

There is a list of suspects. Unfortunately, it won't happen but several of the top types like Vennells should have their assets seized and the value distributed amongst the victims.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back