2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 5th choice centre mid as it is. Possibly 6th if you include Benningime. And then 7th when Mccarthy is fit.

Gueye
Schneiderlein
Gomes
Davies
Benningime
Mccarthy
Besic

Not sure why anyone thinks he has a future here.
This is actually mad

Don't feel like repeating myself over and over again but Davies would play 5th divison football in Spain, Germany, Italy...let alone be a better footballer then Mo

Because he’s got tattoos and snarls and ocasionally puts a slidey in.

It’s got people fooled into thinking he’s actually good at footy.

I don't think its that at all.

People think he is good because he is two footed, skillful, can tackle and can pass and has a good work ethic.

The problem is he can never seem to put it all together and is prone to doing something stupid.

He has loads of natural ability, I don't think that can (or should) be questioned. Anyone with eyes can see that. But it takes more than just ability of course.

This is actually mad

Don't feel like repeating myself over and over again but Davies would play 5th divison football in Spain, Germany, Italy...let alone be a better footballer then Mo

We're not in Spain, pal.

And no, if you've seen some of the cloggers in Germany and Italy, then you'd see how ridiculous that post is.

Davies is 20 and shown more in his time at Everton than Mo has.

I like Mo. He's got bags of ability but for various reasons has never strung it together. Best of luck to him if he goes.

Shame this one, showed a bit of potential for a while. It’s been very stop/start though so a fresh start probably best for all concerned.

Last two managers been prepared to let him go, let’s take the hint.

hopefully they’ll be obligated to buy after the loan expires.

Otherwise just put a £10m price tag on him. Stoke, Leeds, and Boro can fight over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back