2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres Tom Davies highlights.

nintchdbpict000294547652.jpeg

Achieved more at 18 than Backheel ever will.

Sad.

Ligakupa: 2012–13

A League title, 31 International caps and a World Cup appearance.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ligakupa: 2012–13

A League title, 31 International caps and a World Cup appearance.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Big LOL at you thinking that's a League Title.

He's won the Carabao.

The Hungarian League Cup (Hungarian: Magyar Ligakupa) was an annual football tournament contested by clubs in the Hungarian League. It was created in 2007 and the competition only lasted for 8 seasons, being cancelled in 2015/2016.

Big LOL at you thinking that's a League Title.

He's won the Carabao.

The Hungarian League Cup (Hungarian: Magyar Ligakupa) was an annual football tournament contested by clubs in the Hungarian League. It was created in 2007 and the competition only lasted for 8 seasons, being cancelled in 2015/2016.

Utter LOl that they cancelled their league cup tho.

HA

Show me 1 game when Davies ran the game and was MOTM, just 1.

Hull, away. And I think he only came on as a sub.

In all seriousness, I don't think they're similar players. Davies isn't really a midfielder who runs a game where Besic definitely has the potential to do so.

But, let's be honest, for a variety of reasons (not all his own doing) he never really has kicked on consistently, and it's probably for the best for him that he moves on.

Hull, away. And I think he only came on as a sub.

In all seriousness, I don't think they're similar players. Davies isn't really a midfielder who runs a game where Besic definitely has the potential to do so.

But, let's be honest, for a variety of reasons (not all his own doing) he never really has kicked on consistently, and it's probably for the best for him that he moves on.

Probably yes, but to suggest Davies is a better player is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back