2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Besic played for anyone but Everton, we'd all be in unison about not signing him.

Let him go, we need better and he's blocking up resources that are needed elsewhere in the club.

Plus if he goes, and plays regularly, he might well improve himself and I hope he does and fills us with regret about him slipping through our fingers - but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

Not a bad player Mo but not the quality we need if we have genuine aspirations to break into that top 6. I do feel this transfer window has proper played into the Championships hands, they can just sit pretty and wait for our transfer window to close so they can get players on loan rather than buy because they know we want rid and a loan is better than nothing.

Any particular reason why we haven't just sold him now? He can't have long on his deal and I can't imagine he's on massive wages?

...presume there wasn’t a buyer. There was a story on Boro agreeing a price some weeks ago but the deal broke down because of agents fees. Perhaps Besic wants to run his contract down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back