2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're not in Spain, pal.

And no, if you've seen some of the cloggers in Germany and Italy, then you'd see how ridiculous that post is.

Davies is 20 and shown more in his time at Everton than Mo has.

I like Mo. He's got bags of ability but for various reasons has never strung it together. Best of luck to him if he goes.
You think an clumsy guy on the ball who is offering absolutely nothing else then covering a few meters on the pitch would make it in Germany and Italy, the way football is being played today?

These are the same leagues where some of these ''cloggers'' as you like to describe them as belong. These are the same players who are gonna end up playing in the best clubs around the world in a few years. It literally took Davies a few good games (not even games but tackles) in his debut season to make people like you believe that he is gonna turn out to be one hell of a player - yet to realize he is just another overhyped English player. I guess we might have a different understanding of what a good football player is but one thing I can tell you is that Mo is more skilled then Davies in every aspect of the game.

I remember Mr. Backheel to pocket the best player to ever play the game, Lionel Messi.

Let me catch Davies pocket Houssem Aouar first then we might be able to discuss further

Besic is a defensive midfielder, its his job to mark players.

Davies is a box to box midfielder, its not his job to mark players.

Your logic is so stupid.

You think an clumsy guy on the ball who is offering absolutely nothing else then covering a few meters on the pitch would make it in Germany and Italy, the way football is being played today?

These are the same leagues where some of these ''cloggers'' as you like to describe them as belong. These are the same players who are gonna end up playing in the best clubs around the world in a few years. It literally took Davies a few good games (not even games but tackles) in his debut season to make people like you believe that he is gonna turn out to be one hell of a player - yet to realize he is just another overhyped English player. I guess we might have a different understanding of what a good football player is but one thing I can tell you is that Mo is more skilled then Davies in every aspect of the game.

Stopped reading when you said Davies was clumsy.

Point in bold. No, he isn't.

But why then are we struggling to get rid of him with the only taker across Europe being a Championship club ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back