Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Gattuso was a DM do u even know what is DM , he have better ability to play then Gattuso or De Jong and i really do not know how u are such expert after handfull of games that u a certin he can't play in any other position then CB. Some people i don't get it . It s like we pay for him 20 mill and it s like he did not play in WC DM and was praised by number of critics. In fact i think Martinez decide to buy him at half time against Argentina. And if Martinez do not know what hes doing and u do then [Poor language removed] it . Let s fired him and hire you. Give him a season ffs or any other player.
See above mate, Gattuso may have been viable in a slower paced Italian league, and I don't question his performances for Italy but I think he wouldn't have necessarily fitted in in England, but that's just what I think about those types of 'hybrid' players.

Besic was man of the match against Spurs for me. I think he makes himself available for the ball a lot too so I don't know where people get that idea from either.

See above mate, Gattuso may have been viable in a slower paced Italian league, and I don't question his performances for Italy but I think he wouldn't have necessarily fitted in in England, but that's just what I think about those types of 'hybrid' players.
New joke , when Gattuso was in peek of hes form Seria A was best league and spend most money but do continue . What a joke , like i m talking with somebody who watch football from 3 years ago. On 6 games u can't conclude [Poor language removed] , u know who can , Martinez , becouse hes number 1 manager and number 2 watch him a lot more then u and me . If we going to judge players like that on fact of few games then Barry should [Poor language removed] off now for crap he pull and Howard to . Let see Colman from 20 cross did not hit anybody , must be Besic fault. At the end of this seson if he play poor number of games and i did not see that he play any worse then any other Everton player i will agree with u but after 400 minutes where last game against great Wolfsburg he play great to give this conclusion is joke. But it is your right to joke araund . Less pace in Seria A in Gattuso time :D oh mate

New joke , when Gattuso was in peek of hes form Seria A was best league and spend most money but do continue . What a joke , like i m talking with somebody who watch football from 3 years ago. On 6 games u can't conclude [Poor language removed] , u know who can , Martinez , becouse hes number 1 manager and number 2 watch him a lot more then u and me . If we going to judge players like that on fact of few games then Barry should [Poor language removed] off now for crap he pull and Howard to . Let see Colman from 20 cross did not hit anybody , must be Besic fault. At the end of this seson if he play poor number of games and i did not see that he play any worse then any other Everton player i will agree with u but after 400 minutes where last game against great Wolfsburg he play great to give this conclusion is joke. But it is your right to joke araund . Less pace in Seria A in Gattuso time :D oh mate
kev just knows nothing about footy mate, i wouldn't worry about it

He is entitled to his opinion to be fair. You're getting overly defensive about it.

As i've mentioned though, Besic is going to be great for us so i'm not too bothered that people are writing him off already. In a few months time or next season, people will be backtracking.

He is entitled to his opinion to be fair. You're getting overly defensive about it.

As i've mentioned though, Besic is going to be great for us so i'm not too bothered that people are writing him off already. In a few months time or next season, people will be backtracking.
I think you will kev has harped on slating besic far more than paulus has defending him, i can't imagine be so obsessed with a player you have to slate him all the time

kev just knows nothing about footy mate, i wouldn't worry about it
Somebody said that Besic was slow , i get whining but whining on such a crap , blaming one player for lost game or saying sombody is [Poor language removed] after few games , i don't get that . I hate losing game and i m not on forums so much i like to read becouse there is smart things people notice but this one was one i just cn't watch . Blaming some player who come from Hungary and u really do not know how big is difference between Hungary and PL and make judgment on him after few games and what is worse he did not play bad against Spurs not something good either , he was on gray area of whole team.

certain people to seem to have set opinions about, he isn't as reckless in the tackle as first feared, he isn't loose with his passing, is a very calm player

And yet against Spurs he bundled Kane over in the box and gave a loose headed back pass that most forwards would have gobbled up.

He'll improve but is a long way from the finished article yet.

I think you will kev has harped on slating besic far more than paulus has defending him, i can't imagine be so obsessed with a player you have to slate him all the time
I'm not convinced by him that's all - I think McCarthy is far in advance of Besic in terms of what he can offer. I'd worry if I had to rely on Besic in the middle of the park week in week out but that's just my opinion.

And yet against Spurs he bundled Kane over in the box and gave a loose headed back pass that most forwards would have gobbled up.

He'll improve but is a long way from the finished article yet.
he didn't bundle him over, he kept he discipline and kane tripped him by throwing his leg out, very well done to the ref who spotted it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back