Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015...rton-star-is-a-phenomenal-asset-for-the-club/

I agree with @Hungariansupport ; Martinez seriously needs to ditch the 'phenomenal' adjective

Ha, im a pretty bad alcoholic. Once a week i listen to pre and post interviews with beers on hand.
5 shots o' beer for 'enjoying his football'
5 shot o' beer for 'good moment of form'
50 shots o' beer for 'diamond of fooball'

i never even had phenomenal in there.. im going to have to rethink my outlook on life.

For the song some variation on Wild Rover
Its mo mo mo besic,
All over the pitch,
Its our mo besic
Go suck on my [Poor language removed].
(maybe thats too much, lol)

Ha, im a pretty bad alcoholic. Once a week i listen to pre and post interviews with beers on hand.

i never even had phenomenal in there.. im going to have to rethink my outlook on life.

if you include 'phenomenal' in your drinking game, I suggest you scale down the volumes...or you'll get alcohol poisoning! lol

Assumed that was a chant suggestion and atarted reading that in my head to the tune of "10 Green Bottles".

Think you're on to something here.

For the song some variation on Wild Rover
Its mo mo mo besic,
All over the pitch,
Its our mo besic
Go suck on my [Poor language removed].
(maybe thats too much, lol)
if he ever plays two wingers you have to drink 12 kegs, luckily you are safe on that one

image.webp

McCarthy Deleufeu & Barry (last season) might disagree.
Plus Brendan Galloway ,one for the future.

Already mentioned McCarthy and last season the other two were loans so in that sense do not count. Have to say I did not want Barry as a permanent signing and to give him 3 years, sucks. Galloway is way to young yet to be able to judge and has not played senior football as yet so potential but not yet proven.

For me RM only made 2 good signings Lukaku and Besic. Out of those two arguably the signing of Besic has been the better one but only just.

In fairness Besic McCarthy and Lukaku are his main first team ones. Alcaraz was free as a fourth choice centre back. Robles could yet turn out to be a good keeper and again was a low fee.

Kone was a waste of money given his age. If you'd asked anyone after the Wigan qf though would you swap Anichebe for Kone everyone would have said yes. We overpaid but he's a decent player when fit.

What annoyed me more were the wages wasted on Traore, Atsu, McGeady and now Barry and Etoo. I guess thats what happens when you rummage in a bin though, you find a load of rubbish.

Already mentioned McCarthy and last season the other two were loans so in that sense do not count. Have to say I did not want Barry as a permanent signing and to give him 3 years, sucks. Galloway is way to young yet to be able to judge and has not played senior football as yet so potential but not yet proven.
Point being Martinez signed them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back