Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might get onto one of his already legendary back heels then.

tumblr_m75ro7NNBC1qzh6le.gif

He did win MOM. Did he not?

By the way with Barry set to miss 2 games with another yellow as long as McCarthy is back we will get to see Mo & Mc Play together.

Probably on the Everton website but I think the betting sites go with whoever Sky give it to. Think it was that Klingon, Lescott.

With our failing defence and Martinez's stubborn reluctance to drop Barry would anyone else like to see him play Besic with Stones at the back when McCarthy returns?

I mean he played centre-half his whole career up until the World Cup and I don't think he'd do as many risky passes/turns when playing there. Would be an interesting option instead of benching him and insisting on keeping Jags/Distin in the team.
Think if Martinez was moving one of them to CB it would be Barry, think he and Stones could be quite good together there tbh.

Probably on the Everton website but I think the betting sites go with whoever Sky give it to. Think it was that Klingon, Lescott.
I didn't watch the game on sky, had some merican stream with danny mills commentary, they barely mentioned any of besic's good work, it's like the beauts can't even spot a player till the masses start talking about him

Love him and for 4m he's RM's Cahill, i.e., an absolute steal. He's going to be an EFC legend, just hope he doesn't get too good too soon or the usual vultures will be circling

Is there any clip of him in Everton shirt . Can make good one with last couple of games. Think song should be in backround "Harvester of Sorrow" from Metallica if some will try to make one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back