Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a song for him.

Either to the tune of the old Fellaini one...

Muhamed Besic he plays in our midfield,

Muhamed Besic (something that fits)

Muhamed Besic, he's our Bosnian blue.

or the classic...

Mo Besic woahhh
Mo Besic woahhh
He comes from Bosnia
He'll ......... ya

“I have to learn about the style of play in England,” he added.

“Pass, pass then maybe one or two tackles.

“I can tackle as a central defender more but playing as a number six, I have to learn that if I miss the tackle there is space behind me.

“You have to be patient.

“I was a centre-back for five or six years and the World Cup was the first time I played as a No 6.

“Power and energy is my biggest strength but I have more so I need a bit more time to show it.

“I can dribble, for example, but I have not done that yet because I need time to feel the spaces, because the football is so fast here. In one second you can have ten players on you.

“It’s physical and very fast football. I like it but I am a little bit skinny so I need a to put bit more weight on. I am in the gym a lot.”

How can people still not love him?

My God, I think I love him more than I ever loved Arteta or Moutinho.

Fk it, play him the number ten spot. Holds the ball, can beat a man, can pick a pass, and would pressure their defender and probably maim one. Barry and McCarthy behind him and let him have a bit of freedom.

Certainly wouldn't ever be called anonymous.

With our failing defence and Martinez's stubborn reluctance to drop Barry would anyone else like to see him play Besic with Stones at the back when McCarthy returns?

I mean he played centre-half his whole career up until the World Cup and I don't think he'd do as many risky passes/turns when playing there. Would be an interesting option instead of benching him and insisting on keeping Jags/Distin in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back