Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good player no doubt but unfortunately does nothing to solve our current issue which is how to make all our possession count in the final third.
Kev is the man . I like when people admit they are wrong . In this today time i do not see that to much . Besic being best player last few games is our problem , because f they all play like Besic did we will easy win this game. Barkley is on line for bench for me . At this point i would rather see Osman before him. Naismith , hes a fighter not creator Martinez. Either u play with two up front or bench him. Barry at this point for me is surplus, we don't need him , we need more creatve player . Besic can handle defense nd movement of ball. Shame Martinez see Barry us major part of team.To attack 90 min and to create almost nothing say it all.

Last edited:
If we do go down it's because we haven't got enough players with a an additional skill set to the one he has. Not a criticism of him per se - just that we need more creative players and that's not Besic's game.
And then i read this , so your solution is to bench Besic who create somthing even if hes not creative player as u say and leave Naismith who can pass few yards ball , Barkley nearly invisible and Barry who i did not see point having him against club who playing park the bus. Would anybody agree with me that Besic look last night most creative and it s not hes job to do that and i belive he can be a great CM also.

Best player last night should never have been subbed at least he took a few shots.
Easy option taking him off,if Martinez had any bottle he would have taken barry off.
Mind you Naismith or barkley could have been hooked last night

And then i read this , so your solution is to bench Besic who create somthing even if hes not creative player as u say and leave Naismith who can pass few yards ball , Barkley nearly invisible and Barry who i did not see point having him against club who playing park the bus. Would anybody agree with me that Besic look last night most creative and it s not hes job to do that and i belive he can be a great CM also.
No sorry you misunderstand - I'm saying that we are in such need of some kind of forward threat in the final third that even a swap of besic for osman would be worth it. Obviously in reality I'd play both osman and besic together although if fit then McCarthy osman would be my preference

besic-muhamed.webp

Besic is boss, even for the mistakes he makes you can see this lad is determined to never let that same mistake ever happen again and win the f*cking ball back for the team! Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back