Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent player. If he can replicate that performance against 60% of the league we'll at least look like a good side again.

Cos he hasn't been the main man. First time he's given responsibility he runs the game.
spot on there, the kid has player written all over him, ice cool confidence, and he does what barry and even macarthy don't really do when he gets the ball, he looks to open things up, the other two will only play what is infront of them no matter what way they are facing, this lad has a lot more to his game

Right this has gota be said.....

I like besic, think he's gonna be a very good signing, infact already is. He's a very tenacious midfielder, great at winning the ball back and great energy. I'd even say he should possibly be starting instead of barry alongside McCarthy once he's back.

He his NOT however a creative midfielder or a goal scorer which he yet again proved tonight. So this booing of him coming off, or claiming barkley (who was awful, granted) should of came off before him was a bit silly imo.

I've never seen everton fans act as bad this at matches. And I Lived through the 90's!! Which to me says roberto has lost the fans and HAS to go. Its affecting everyone players & fans to much.

Besic is ace but come on....get your tongues out of his ass hole. Give the other players the same support and they may actualy relax a little and perform better
he looks to be beat his man when the opportunity is there, he turns on the ball, and he will look for a progressive pass, he is not a number 10, but he does play creative football, and creates space on the pitch to play, as someone who has been on his side from day one if you think I am going to miss this opportunity to crow about that on the internet for sake of being rational you are very much mistaken

To think he just gets run into the ground like McCarthy used to just so Barry can hobble around alongside him preening around not having to do any work. Besic could be a class holding mid behind a proper midfield yet he's having to play centreback, track back, win Barry's tackles and try and set up attacks and thread through balls. He could walk into Arsenal's and Liverpool's teams in the DM spot yet we deploy him as some sort of all action headless chicken because he's playing next to a 40 year old.

He keeps shooting from Barkley Range when he has the slightest of space. He's getting closer and closer to getting it on target though, I'll give him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back