Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right this has gota be said.....

I like besic, think he's gonna be a very good signing, infact already is. He's a very tenacious midfielder, great at winning the ball back and great energy. I'd even say he should possibly be starting instead of barry alongside McCarthy once he's back.

He his NOT however a creative midfielder or a goal scorer which he yet again proved tonight. So this booing of him coming off, or claiming barkley (who was awful, granted) should of came off before him was a bit silly imo.

I've never seen everton fans act as bad this at matches. And I Lived through the 90's!! Which to me says roberto has lost the fans and HAS to go. Its affecting everyone players & fans to much.

Besic is ace but come on....get your tongues out of his ass hole. Give the other players the same support and they may actualy relax a little and perform better
At least he had the bollocks to take a shot like a man from 30 yards. You have Barry, Naismith and especially Barkley on numerous occasions at the edge of the box pooping their shorts and looking to pass sideways or, in Barkley's case, walk it into goal.
One of those had to go first if Besic wasn't injured surely.

I like besic, think he's gonna be a very good signing, infact already is. He's a very tenacious midfielder, great at winning the ball back and great energy. I'd even say he should possibly be starting instead of barry alongside McCarthy once he's back.

He his NOT however a creative midfielder or a goal scorer which he yet again proved tonight. So this booing of him coming off, or claiming barkley (who was awful, granted) should of came off before him was a bit silly imo.

I've never seen everton fans act as bad this at matches. And I Lived through the 90's!! Which to me says roberto has lost the fans and HAS to go. Its affecting everyone players & fans to much.

Besic is ace but come on....get your tongues out of his ass hole. Give the other players the same support and they may actualy relax a little and perform better

The only one who looked like creating anything tonight. Played some fantastic balls to Coleman and came the closest to scoring.

Maybe he's not the most creative, but neither's Barry and Barkley was shocking tonight.

Terrible decision to take him off. Can't believe you're defending it.

What? The reason he's receiving such support was becuase he was playing well, not the other way around.

B7v0XhzCEAAxI-X.jpg

Muhamed Bešić completed 85 passes in 79 mins tonight, more than any other PL player over this weekend. (via @Squawka)

I can't wait for McCarthy to come back and ensure the one beacon of hope we've had through this turdfest is dropped in favour of a 33 year old who runs like he has roots in the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back