Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part of the game tonight for me was the fans reaction to him being taken off. He has quickly won over nearly every fan based on commitment alone and i was genuinely proud of the crowds response to martinez taking him off tonight because it was one of the worst decisions hes made for a while and that is saying something.

Couldn't have asked for a better choice to take over that #17 shirt the guy just gets what it takes to be a fan favourite.

I think that because they were both on yellows Barry had the experience of seeing the game through without doing anything stupid. You have to admit that Besic can go flying in and times and as fans we are holding our breath to see if he gets away with it.

Only one of the 2 looked like he might get sent off tonight and it wasn't Besic.

Besic didn't go snapping into tackles tonight, in fact he seemed really quite composed and the card he did get wasn't one out of frustration.

Martinez deserved those boos for that sub. And Kone should of been on earlier.

Looked good again. Was subbed because Barry is more experienced/disciplined & less likely to get a 2nd yellow. This lid is the best sign yet that Roberto can pick out a good signing.

Right this has gota be said.....

I like besic, think he's gonna be a very good signing, infact already is. He's a very tenacious midfielder, great at winning the ball back and great energy. I'd even say he should possibly be starting instead of barry alongside McCarthy once he's back.

He his NOT however a creative midfielder or a goal scorer which he yet again proved tonight. So this booing of him coming off, or claiming barkley (who was awful, granted) should of came off before him was a bit silly imo.

I've never seen everton fans act as bad this at matches. And I Lived through the 90's!! Which to me says roberto has lost the fans and HAS to go. Its affecting everyone players & fans to much.

Besic is ace but come on....get your tongues out of his ass hole. Give the other players the same support and they may actualy relax a little and perform better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back