Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will honestly fly to MURICA RIGHT NOW

I SWEAR DOWN LAD

coo' coo' coo'...holla'atcha boy when you ova'.

tumblr_mpqilkvC4Y1spo3yuo1_400.gif

The only one who looked like creating anything tonight. Played some fantastic balls to Coleman and came the closest to scoring.

Maybe he's not the most creative, but neither's Barry and Barkley was shocking tonight.

Terrible decision to take him off. Can't believe you're defending it.

I think there's a big difference between receiving the ball where besic was receiving it and the space barkley was trying to operate in (amongst 8 players)

Look, him coming off made no difference to our attacking ability to break them down. That's all I'm defending...

Miles better than anyone else tonight.

Constantly showing for the ball and looking to make a forward pass instead of crabbing it from side to side.

Tackles, has a fantastic workrate, doesn't hide and has confidence in his own ability.

The lads a player.

Yep what a great player, hoping we start flying when (if...Martinez ffs) he's paired with McCarthy. Thought Stones was outstandingly good though also

We potentially have a very good spine to the team - when all players fit, and I think Besic/McCarthy are a vital part of that.

Yep what a great player, hoping we start flying when (if...Martinez ffs) he's paired with McCarthy. Thought Stones was outstandingly good though also
Stones played well and I thought Oviedo showed most of the players up with his energy and willingness to move into space to receive the ball.

I'm struggling to understand why our attacking players think that by just standing still they are being anything other than useless.

Stones played well and I thought Oviedo showed most of the players up with his energy and willingness to move into space to receive the ball.

I'm struggling to understand why our attacking players think that by just standing still they are being anything other than useless.
Standing still just isn't working mate. What I can't understand is what's happened to Baines and Coleman...mystifying

I think he may have picked a knock (according to some buzz on twitter, taken off as a precaution) and also I don't disagree with a tactic switch to try and score. It's managers job and it's easy for us to judge after the fact. Hindsight and all that..

The interaction between Bobby and Besic looked positive, he tapped him on the head as to say: "you did well Mo". There is mutual respect and admiration there.

I loved the fans giving the lip to the manager, I am sure Mo feels the support, but at the same time I can't blame Bobby.

As far as Besic is concerned, he looks exactly how I thought and hoped he would. He's growing in confidence and performance with each match. If he keeps going like this he will be an amazing player, every team in the league will be jealous for not having.

The team just needs to regain the confidence and start firing on all cylinders.

Standing still just isn't working mate. What I can't understand is what's happened to Baines and Coleman...mystifying
Fearful of getting forward after all the goals we were conceding earlier in the season - problem is we're not scoring now either.

If our fullbacks aren't getting forward then we don't need two holding midfielders so Barry needs to make way for somebody more mobile.

I'd fine 'back heels McGhee' every time he made a mess, 12 months wages. He'd soon stop trying to look like Pele.

Colossal tit head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back