Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe that there are people who don't like the lad.
hes a good player who works himself into the ground every week. He's gettin subbed because its hard work carrying around Barry, especially with the extra weight of Martinez who can usually be found hanging out barrys arse.

i keep being told that Barry is this quality dm who sits and protects the back 4, but i often see him running past the attacking midfielder, ultimately taking up space which could be otherwise used by someone who might do something other than pass it sideways.

i don't rate crabeth Barry, and my dislike for the man is rapidly approaching Phil Neville territory

I'm glad that Mo&Barry settled in together, they look comfy for 2-3 games now. My biggest sadness is that I want to see something like yesterday's performance from Barkley but he just doesn't do that. RM said he needs to find a way for the team to create when Barkley is surrounded by 2-3 men and maybe this is his idea to get Mo to this role. But this way Barkley won't improve he just keeps to drive the ball to the defence and then getting caught. I liked Stones, Mo and Barry yesterday and didn't agree with the booing ( altough it was epic, never heard anything like that before): there's no need for that until You know exactly what's the reason for the change. And now we all know it was a little knock.

A good player no doubt but unfortunately does nothing to solve our current issue which is how to make all our possession count in the final third.

If we do go down it's because we haven't got enough players with a an additional skill set to the one he has. Not a criticism of him per se - just that we need more creative players and that's not Besic's game.

He's obviously been told to say he had a knock and that he asked to come off because when his number went up you could see he was p'***d off, then he ran off with no apparent pain and had a little moan at Martinez. That sub was a farce. Yes he was on a yellow but so was Barry and as @Azza said, he is more likely to pick up a second yellow. Also, surely if you're gonna leave one DM on, you leave the one that can cover the most ground?!

Had no real issue with besic being hooked - offered no more going forward than Barry who I thought looked decent. Tbh I'd we need an osman more than a besic at this stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back