Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute insanity taking him off today.

Our best player and the only midfielder taking the ball forward and playing incisive passes.

Lost a bit of faith in Martinez there.

Absolute insanity taking him off today.

Our best player and the only midfielder taking the ball forward and playing incisive passes.

Lost a bit of faith in Martinez there.

That's exactly how I feel mate, stupid stupid decision and definitely turned a few more fans against Martinez. He really hasn't done himself any favours with strange decisions like that.

Ridiculous sub from Martinez. Barry was invisible and he subs the one man who actually had a set of balls and fought for us.
I think that because they were both on yellows Barry had the experience of seeing the game through without doing anything stupid. You have to admit that Besic can go flying in and times and as fans we are holding our breath to see if he gets away with it.

Never see booing menager for sub player , yes Besic was best , Naismit , Barkley or Barry all before him options but i m not ok with booing because player ( Kone ) who comming in . Now i see Martinez say he miss Osman . Hes lost it.

I think that because they were both on yellows Barry had the experience of seeing the game through without doing anything stupid. You have to admit that Besic can go flying in and times and as fans we are holding our breath to see if he gets away with it.

It has nothing to do with yellows. Martinez's first rule seems to be that Barry gets 90 minutes every game regardless of how he plays. Besic was visibly annoyed as he came off the field and rightfully so. He puts in maximum effort, breaks up play and imposes himself on the game and gets subbed off like clockwork for a 33 year old who didn't even get a tackle in the entire second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back