Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, im a pretty bad alcoholic. Once a week i listen to pre and post interviews with beers on hand.
5 shots o' beer for 'enjoying his football'
5 shot o' beer for 'good moment of form'
50 shots o' beer for 'diamond of fooball'

i never even had phenomenal in there.. im going to have to rethink my outlook on life.

For the song some variation on Wild Rover
Its mo mo mo besic,
All over the pitch,
Its our mo besic
Go suck on my [Poor language removed].
(maybe thats too much, lol)

Simple song has to be:

Mo mo mo!
How do you like it, how do you like it
<repeat to fade>

If you don't like the phenomenals, there are a couple of interviews with Besic on the OS TV channel - as with most German players (I know he's Bosnian but he grew up there) he comes across as pretty level-headed and confident. Interesting that he thinks British players are harder-working in the gym than they often are in Germany and Hungary

Already mentioned McCarthy and last season the other two were loans so in that sense do not count. Have to say I did not want Barry as a permanent signing and to give him 3 years, sucks. Galloway is way to young yet to be able to judge and has not played senior football as yet so potential but not yet proven.

I also was not at all excited that Lukaku signed on loan last year, and I'd rather if the FA didn't count the points from games in which he scored while on loan.

Point being Martinez signed them all.

Yeah. Martinez definitely deserves credit for the great signings. I think when Besic was deciding (Swansea and Celta Vigo were also in the running). He explicitly said he only wanted Everton and he also wanted to work for Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back