Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a rest eh ....all good freinds here ;)

Sure thing Mate, I just made an honest mistake which we all do from time to time. Me, I am more concerned about the CP game coming up and hoping the 3 points will be ours because we have 4 tough ones after that. That is one thing we all agree on, need to get back to winning ways and put points on the board regardless of who is in charge. The most important thing is the club no matter who the board or management are.

Sure thing Mate, I just made an honest mistake which we all do from time to time. Me, I am more concerned about the CP game coming up and hoping the 3 points will be ours because we have 4 tough ones after that. That is one thing we all agree on, need to get back to winning ways and put points on the board regardless of who is in charge. The most important thing is the club no matter who the board or management are.
Fair play fella...bigger things to worry about mate.;)

It'll be pure Everton if he gets a red tomorrow & misses the Derby, failing that an injury in training next week.

Personally I hope he gets to run amok with some of that low life scum from across the park & taking out 'you know who' would be player of the year stuff.... god knows it would be hard to pick anyone deserving of it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back