Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besic is a decent midfielder but we can't play him and McCarthy together. None is seeking this killer pass as Barry does (more seldom this season). He is young and hopefully develop to a great midfielder. Reminds me a bit of how Gravesen started his career at Everton. A lot of fouls and yellow cards in the beginning, but after a couple of season he found himself on top of his game.

Besic is a decent midfielder but we can't play him and McCarthy together. None is seeking this killer pass as Barry does (more seldom this season). He is young and hopefully develop to a great midfielder. Reminds me a bit of how Gravesen started his career at Everton. A lot of fouls and yellow cards in the beginning, but after a couple of season he found himself on top of his game.
when does this happen? barry is in no way creative

Why is it always 'either or'? Put all 3 of Barry, McCarthy and Besic in and we'll concede far fewer goals and so give us more chances of winning games. They'd also allow Barkley to press forward without fear of us conceding should he lose the ball.

When did this happen? I mean the re-naming of this thread to " The continuous harassment of @MoutsGoat " ? Anyway I'm not surprised after waking up and reading that weird preview which contains a lot of CP and nearly none Everton... Thanks to lazy @cookiemonster...

When did this happen? I mean the re-naming of this thread to " The continuous harassment of @MoutsGoat " ? Anyway I'm not surprised after waking up and reading that weird preview which contains a lot of CP and nearly none Everton... Thanks to lazy @cookiemonster...

Thanks Sis, but it aint no thing, we know, we knew before all of them, soon they will know as well, but we knew first.

12 hours from now this thread will be hotbed of people using words like World Class, Peerless, Amazing, Superb, Unreal, dont give that cookiemonster no nevermind.

besic spots more 'killer' passes than barry does, barry spots a safe and smart pass and is a good passer, but besic is just as good but actually has a better range / vision.

Really? I havnt seen it... And his shooting is woefull.

Just another example of the over rating this lad is receiving during this poor form.

He's a good signing, is good player and hopefully will get better and better but he's not what some are making out YET.

Barry has become the scapegoat this season. I imagine his role has been twice has hard this season with the managers bizarre tactics.

Still Barry & McCarthy best pairing imo. However at home against poor opposistion I don't think there's a need for 2 holding players and i would play barkley with McCarthy and naismith 10. But that's just me!

Thanks Sis, but it aint no thing, we know, we knew before all of them, soon they will know as well, but we knew first.

12 hours from now this thread will be hotbed of people using words like World Class, Peerless, Amazing, Superb, Unreal, dont give that cookiemonster no nevermind.

Hope these words won't appear like this: 'World class my arse, how peerless was that backheel to the opponent's striker which led to their amazing 5th goal followed by that superb own goal from Besic which was unreal tbh.' :)

Really? I havnt seen it... And his shooting is woefull.

Just another example of the over rating this lad is receiving during this poor form.

He's a good signing, is good player and hopefully will get better and better but he's not what some are making out YET.

Barry has become the scapegoat this season. I imagine his role has been twice has hard this season with the managers bizarre tactics.

Still Barry & McCarthy best pairing imo. However at home against poor opposistion I don't think there's a need for 2 holding players and i would play barkley with McCarthy and naismith 10. But that's just me!
U mean like when Besic play with Barkley , last game we won against QPR . But Barry was on cards ( Martinez only game without him ), so he play every game since then no matter the oposition and well we see the result's . I don't say Barry is only to blame but for hes age and hes position to play every [Poor language removed] minute is wrong and i agree why we need him and Besic against West Brom Hull , ect. when we had QPR game to show us that we don't need two holding against teams like that.And I do not agree that Barry is best passing player. Yes Besic will be better but already he has looking at list at same level with Barry at almost everything and hes 22 . Since we [Poor language removed] up season i say lets make partnership for future and if u see Barry at 34 still playing all games well good luck.

U mean like when Besic play with Barkley , last game we won against QPR . But Barry was on cards ( Martinez only game without him ), so he play every game since then no matter the oposition and well we see the result's . I don't say Barry is only to blame but for hes age and hes position to play every [Poor language removed] minute is wrong and i agree why we need him and Besic against West Brom Hull , ect. when we had QPR game to show us that we don't need two holding against teams like that.And I do not agree that Barry is best passing player. Yes Besic will be better but already he has looking at list at same level with Barry at almost everything and hes 22 . Since we [Poor language removed] up season i say lets make partnership for future and if u see Barry at 34 still playing all games well good luck.

AAaaahhhnnnndddd......breath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back