Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he drops Besic for Barry there will be consequences

That's not what he will be doing tho is it really. Making something into what it's not. He'll be dropping Besic to put McCarthy back in. A partnership that was top notch all last season.

You need to consider for a moment that everything that has happened this season is not down to barry being out of form or aged 10 yrs over a summer as some believe.

That's not what he will be doing tho is it really. Making something into what it's not. He'll be dropping Besic to put McCarthy back in. A partnership that was top notch all last season.

You need to consider for a moment that everything that has happened this season is not down to barry being out of form or aged 10 yrs over a summer as some believe.
Hey buddy, this is a democracy right with free speech ? If I choose to believe that Besic not being selected after a number of games where he has been selected, is being dropped, you should respect my beliefs.

no, what you said is that there'd be 'consequences' if this happened.
No what I said was
If he drops Besic for Barry there will be consequences
and what Christiffa said was
That's not what he will be doing tho is it really.
and then I said
Hey buddy, this is a democracy right with free speech ? If I choose to believe that Besic not being selected after a number of games where he has been selected, is being dropped, you should respect my beliefs.
why you misconstrue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back