Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a really weird unexplainable way he reminds me so much of arteta if arteta was defensively solid and not quite as creative going forward.

Like i said it doesnt make sense at all but there is just something about him that like arteta instantly won me over within a couple of months of joining

His awareness of what is around him at times is beyond any player in our team, his ability to drive us forward is improving so much considering hes spent a good few years mainly as a CB and he rarely gets done in 1 on 1 situations, how anyone can possibly think a midfield of him and mccarthy is a bad thing makes me question what you're watching.

I wrote it to our Bosnian fellows: Was a useful member of the squad, did some beaty stuff otherwise unnoticed worker. I can't get used to his amazing long balls and dribbles in the middle of the pitch. Nice and tidy work today without any big mistake. I can say that he is used to EPL. Today he was just like any other member of the team and from 2 years experience I can say that he's happier with these 3 points than he was with the MOTM award. He just doesn't give a [Poor language removed] for those titles,3 points for his team ( club or NT) are much more precious for him all time.

He's turned me around, i wasn't a fan of him, but if he keeps progressing like this he has potential to be a top class defensive midfielder. Good spot by Martinez
He's growing with each performance. Originally I think the Premier League was simply too quick, physical and decisive for him.

Mentally I do not think he was prepared based on all the above. His silly back heel against Chelsea signified this - I was worried about him.

Nevertheless, with game time he has developed significantly. He's still rash but he is more controlled with his tackling. He adapts and works hard.

With more game time he'll continue to improve, especially with his passing and distribution. I just hope he isn't dropped for McCarthy.

The two of them should partner each other, not competing with each other for the same place.

Oh
He's turned me around, i wasn't a fan of him, but if he keeps progressing like this he has potential to be a top class defensive midfielder. Good spot by Martinez
Oh believe me with 2 years Besic experience: he'll turn You around. With a little nasty snidey touch and beauty on top of it mixed with some heart-stopping "why the f...k don't You pass that ball?" passes he'll be in Your head in no time. Your blood pressure will be up and down in no time.

He's growing with each performance. Originally I think the Premier League was simply too quick, physical and decisive for him.

Mentally I do not think he was prepared based on all the above. His silly back heel against Chelsea signified this - I was worried about him.

Nevertheless, with game time he has developed significantly. He's still rash but he is more controlled with his tackling. He adapts and works hard.

With more game time he'll continue to improve, especially with his passing and distribution. I just hope he isn't dropped for McCarthy.

The two of them should partner each other, not competing with each other for the same place.
Agree on seeing him and mcarthy together, Id like to see them settled after 4 or 5 games think they would compliment each other well

Agree on seeing him and mcarthy together, Id like to see them settled after 4 or 5 games think they would compliment each other well

Them two have the potential to join the small list of legendary Everton midfield partnerships IMO. Which sounds daft as they have only played together a handful of times, but there is just something about them that just looks and feels right.

Oh

Oh believe me with 2 years Besic experience: he'll turn You around. With a little nasty snidey touch and beauty on top of it mixed with some heart-stopping "why the f...k don't You pass that ball?" passes he'll be in Your head in no time. Your blood pressure will be up and down in no time.
Well you obviously know him better than me!! I admit I would be very disappointed if he was dropped for the derby, been our most consistent player last 4 games

Them two have the potential to join the small list of legendary Everton midfield partnerships IMO. Which sounds daft as they have only played together a handful of times, but there is just something about them that just looks and feels right.
I thought that about arteta and fellaini though!!! Had everything on paper to be awesome but never worked

I wrote it to our Bosnian fellows: Was a useful member of the squad, did some beaty stuff otherwise unnoticed worker. I can't get used to his amazing long balls and dribbles in the middle of the pitch. Nice and tidy work today without any big mistake. I can say that he is used to EPL. Today he was just like any other member of the team and from 2 years experience I can say that he's happier with these 3 points than he was with the MOTM award. He just doesn't give a [Poor language removed] for those titles,3 points for his team ( club or NT) are much more precious for him all time.
I think that showed at the end of the game.

I think also being with the rest of the squad for a week will have integrated him further into the team and made him feel much more a part of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back