Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a really weird unexplainable way he reminds me so much of arteta if arteta was defensively solid and not quite as creative going forward.

Like i said it doesnt make sense at all but there is just something about him that like arteta instantly won me over within a couple of months of joining

His awareness of what is around him at times is beyond any player in our team, his ability to drive us forward is improving so much considering hes spent a good few years mainly as a CB and he rarely gets done in 1 on 1 situations, how anyone can possibly think a midfield of him and mccarthy is a bad thing makes me question what you're watching.
He reminds me of Bastian Schweinsteiger (obviously not as good, but he's still young).

Apart from Stones' uncanny ability to hit the ball to Robles' feet from anywhere on the pitch, Besic is far and away the most accurate passer of long-balls on our team, as well as those mid-range chip balls to unlock the defense.

He seems to be getting over his tendency to overplay with the ball and lose out in possession (can't recall him doing that once today).

ATM, he's looking like the best signing of the Martinez Era

http://gfycat.com/SleepyRectangularCentipede

Love to see him alongside McCarthy as the more offensive of the two.....he's what I'd call a continuity player....keeps the ball moving and maintains the team momentum.
At €4M he was an absolute bargain......I hope Roberto is scouting for players of his ilk....young, versatile and passionate. Jordi Clasie and Teence Kongolo from Feyenoord would be a cracking pair for the future.

He reminds me of Bastian Schweinsteiger (obviously not as good, but he's still young).

Apart from Stones' uncanny ability to hit the ball to Robles' feet from anywhere on the pitch, Besic is far and away the most accurate passer of long-balls on our team, as well as those mid-range chip balls to unlock the defense.

He seems to be getting over his tendency to overplay with the ball and lose out in possession (can't recall him doing that once today).

James McCarthy says hello

B8tSy6rIIAApgbe.jpg

I'd say he reminds me of when a young Patrick Vieira came to the premiership myself. He's full of energy, aggression and skill bit little disciplne and nouse so far. He's looks a great prospect though and the idea that him and McCarthy could be our Vieira and Petit would be a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back